I'll be in an apartment near the Basilica dei Frari on Easter weekend and would like to attend a Saturday evening service there (planning to visit Basilica San Marco on Sunday morning). Has anyone attended services there? Any tips or recommendations? I visited their website, but based on my pitiful Italian skills did not detect any specifics on Easter services. Grazie!
Easter in Venice! Basilica dei Frari?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 4 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 7 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 8 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 9 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 10 Food tours in Rome?
- 11 Rome Food Tour
- 12 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 13 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 16 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 19 Italy and Croatia
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 22 Kimhe--flamenco
- 23 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres