I'll be in an apartment near the Basilica dei Frari on Easter weekend and would like to attend a Saturday evening service there (planning to visit Basilica San Marco on Sunday morning). Has anyone attended services there? Any tips or recommendations? I visited their website, but based on my pitiful Italian skills did not detect any specifics on Easter services. Grazie!
Easter in Venice! Basilica dei Frari?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 4 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 7 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 10 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 11 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 American Express
- 14 Airport ATMs
- 15 Three ferries to Mull
- 16 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 24 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 25 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking