We are flying into Sicily on Good Friday and out on Easter Monday. We have a choice of flying into Palermo or Catania, and will not have a car. Opinions, please, on around which of these two locations it will be better to build a brief visit. Many thanks!
Easter in Sicily
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Mama Mia Italy!
- 3 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 4 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 5 3 weeks in Europe
- 6 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 7 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 8 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 9 Bike touring in France
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 12 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 13 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 14 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 15 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 16 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 17 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 18 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 19 Eating in University cafeterias
- 20 Does this sound feasible?
- 21 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 22 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 23 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 24 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 25 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation