Will be in Rome for Easter this year, arriving March 30th, does anyone have any suggestions for Easter Brunch/lunch? Thank you so much and Happy New Year
Easter in Rome Suggestions for Brunch/Dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garmisch
- 2 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 3 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 4 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 5 Greek Island honeymoon
- 6 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 7 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 8 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 9 Naples and Salerno
- 10 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 11 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 12 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 17 Driving from Madrid to Seville.
- 18 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 19 My poppy arrived today!
- 20 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 21 Recommendation for one day trip from Cortona for first timers
- 22 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 23 Base for walking in Ireland.
- 24 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 25 Floating the Gorge!!!