Will be in Rome for Easter this year, arriving March 30th, does anyone have any suggestions for Easter Brunch/lunch? Thank you so much and Happy New Year
Easter in Rome Suggestions for Brunch/Dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 4 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 5 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 6 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 7 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 8 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 9 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 10 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 11 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 12 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 13 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 14 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 15 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 16 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 17 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 18 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 19 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 20 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 21 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 22 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 25 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?