Will be in Rome for Easter this year, arriving March 30th, does anyone have any suggestions for Easter Brunch/lunch? Thank you so much and Happy New Year
Easter in Rome Suggestions for Brunch/Dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Ireland or Scotland
- 4 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Autumn in Paris
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Weekend in Norfolk
- 9 Athens at New Years
- 10 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 11 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 12 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 15 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 16 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 17 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 18 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 19 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 22 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 23 London Trip Travel
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 I dream of Europe