Will be in Rome for Easter this year, arriving March 30th, does anyone have any suggestions for Easter Brunch/lunch? Thank you so much and Happy New Year
Easter in Rome Suggestions for Brunch/Dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 About cars in Austria
- 3 Spain in November
- 4 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 5 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 6 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 7 Italy - unusually so
- 8 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 9 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 10 Europe in December for 10 days
- 11 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 12 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 13 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 14 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 15 England/EPL family vacation
- 16 4 Months in Europe
- 17 Never To Return
- 18 Tipping in the UK
- 19 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 20 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 21 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 22 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 23 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 24 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 25 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations