Will be in Rome for Easter this year, arriving March 30th, does anyone have any suggestions for Easter Brunch/lunch? Thank you so much and Happy New Year
Easter in Rome Suggestions for Brunch/Dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 2 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 3 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 4 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 7 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 8 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 9 Baltic cruise ports
- 10 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 11 Questions for Paris residents
- 12 Central European train travel
- 13 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 14 Berlin: evening dining
- 15 Stay in Venice
- 16 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 17 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 20 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 London Weekend
- 23 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 24 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 25 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May