Will be in Rome for Easter this year, arriving March 30th, does anyone have any suggestions for Easter Brunch/lunch? Thank you so much and Happy New Year
Easter in Rome Suggestions for Brunch/Dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 2 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 3 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Where to go in France mid July?
- 6 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 7 Rolling bags in Venice
- 8 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 11 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 12 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 13 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 Greece after the Vote
- 16 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 17 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 18 Big and little towns of Europe
- 19 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 20 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 21 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 22 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 23 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 24 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 25 Germany for 3 weeks