When we were in Torremolinos over ten years ago there was a celebration during Lent when children dressed in costumes. We will be there this year the first three weeks in March and are hoping these festivities will happen during this period. Does anyone know anything about this?
Easter celebrations in Torremolinos
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 3 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 4 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 5 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 6 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 7 Do trains run past midnight???
- 8 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 9 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 10 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 11 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 12 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 13 Venice - boats on canals
- 14 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 15 Barcelona for single female
- 16 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 17 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 18 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 19 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 20 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 21 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 22 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 23 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 24 Help for San Sebastian
- 25 Newgrange to Galway