I am planning to travel from London by myself this Easter, and was wondering if i could get some suggestions for places in Europe (or close by)
I'm 22, female, very very energetic but would like a slightly laid back holiday. I dive, so that would be a plus but not a necessity. Would prefer a place with good scenic beauty and maybe some museums, where i can take a well needed break. Would prefer warmer climates, but again, not a necessity.
Im only concenred that most cities would be completely shut down during Easter, which could be slightly hard since im not christian, and would not know what to do with myself for four days without any shops/attractions might get a bit hard!
My budget is a bit on the mid-lower end for the city - any places very popular for Easter religiously and hence overbooked would be out of question.
Hope someone can help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Tour or independent
- 4 First Time Europe Trip
- 5 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 6 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 7 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 8 Hertz Never Lost
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 11 student in denmark
- 12 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 13 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 14 Amalfi or Positano
- 15 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 16 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 17 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 18 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 19 Munich, Germany
- 20 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 21 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 24 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 25 5 women, Italy, need suggestions