I am planning to travel from London by myself this Easter, and was wondering if i could get some suggestions for places in Europe (or close by)
I'm 22, female, very very energetic but would like a slightly laid back holiday. I dive, so that would be a plus but not a necessity. Would prefer a place with good scenic beauty and maybe some museums, where i can take a well needed break. Would prefer warmer climates, but again, not a necessity.
Im only concenred that most cities would be completely shut down during Easter, which could be slightly hard since im not christian, and would not know what to do with myself for four days without any shops/attractions might get a bit hard!
My budget is a bit on the mid-lower end for the city - any places very popular for Easter religiously and hence overbooked would be out of question.
Hope someone can help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 2 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 5 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 6 sim card
- 7 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 8 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 9 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 10 Is Venice overrated?
- 11 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 12 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 13 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 14 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 15 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 16 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 17 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 18 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 19 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 20 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 21 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 22 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 23 Venice to Croatia
- 24 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 25 Amsterdam in August