I am planning to travel from London by myself this Easter, and was wondering if i could get some suggestions for places in Europe (or close by)
I'm 22, female, very very energetic but would like a slightly laid back holiday. I dive, so that would be a plus but not a necessity. Would prefer a place with good scenic beauty and maybe some museums, where i can take a well needed break. Would prefer warmer climates, but again, not a necessity.
Im only concenred that most cities would be completely shut down during Easter, which could be slightly hard since im not christian, and would not know what to do with myself for four days without any shops/attractions might get a bit hard!
My budget is a bit on the mid-lower end for the city - any places very popular for Easter religiously and hence overbooked would be out of question.
Hope someone can help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 2 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 3 Emergencies in Ireland
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 6 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 7 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 8 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Food in Positano
- 11 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Edinburgh to Skye
- 14 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 15 4 days itinerary for France
- 16 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 17 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 3 weeks in Spain
- 22 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 23 Rent a car in England
- 24 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 25 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152