I am planning to travel from London by myself this Easter, and was wondering if i could get some suggestions for places in Europe (or close by)
I'm 22, female, very very energetic but would like a slightly laid back holiday. I dive, so that would be a plus but not a necessity. Would prefer a place with good scenic beauty and maybe some museums, where i can take a well needed break. Would prefer warmer climates, but again, not a necessity.
Im only concenred that most cities would be completely shut down during Easter, which could be slightly hard since im not christian, and would not know what to do with myself for four days without any shops/attractions might get a bit hard!
My budget is a bit on the mid-lower end for the city - any places very popular for Easter religiously and hence overbooked would be out of question.
Hope someone can help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 3 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 4 Meteora for older folk
- 5 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 6 Versailles
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 10 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 11 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 12 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 13 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 14 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 15 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 16 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 Athens
- 20 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Liverpool & Beatles port tour