I am planning to travel from London by myself this Easter, and was wondering if i could get some suggestions for places in Europe (or close by)
I'm 22, female, very very energetic but would like a slightly laid back holiday. I dive, so that would be a plus but not a necessity. Would prefer a place with good scenic beauty and maybe some museums, where i can take a well needed break. Would prefer warmer climates, but again, not a necessity.
Im only concenred that most cities would be completely shut down during Easter, which could be slightly hard since im not christian, and would not know what to do with myself for four days without any shops/attractions might get a bit hard!
My budget is a bit on the mid-lower end for the city - any places very popular for Easter religiously and hence overbooked would be out of question.
Hope someone can help!!
Easter 2013 - Solo female travelling- Ideas please!
- 1 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 2 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 3 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 10 Prague - must see
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 Spain - Andalucia
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 Car in Prague
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 18 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 19 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 20 Lucerne & Zurich
- 21 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 22 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 23 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 Place to propose