I am planning to travel from London by myself this Easter, and was wondering if i could get some suggestions for places in Europe (or close by)
I'm 22, female, very very energetic but would like a slightly laid back holiday. I dive, so that would be a plus but not a necessity. Would prefer a place with good scenic beauty and maybe some museums, where i can take a well needed break. Would prefer warmer climates, but again, not a necessity.
Im only concenred that most cities would be completely shut down during Easter, which could be slightly hard since im not christian, and would not know what to do with myself for four days without any shops/attractions might get a bit hard!
My budget is a bit on the mid-lower end for the city - any places very popular for Easter religiously and hence overbooked would be out of question.
Hope someone can help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe!
- 2 Holiday in Austria
- 3 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 4 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 5 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 6 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Italian Riviera
- 9 Switzerland in mid-April
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 12 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 13 Hamam Istanbul?
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 20 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 21 visa appointment experience
- 22 What to take to Germany
- 23 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 24 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 25 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.