I am planning to travel from London by myself this Easter, and was wondering if i could get some suggestions for places in Europe (or close by)
I'm 22, female, very very energetic but would like a slightly laid back holiday. I dive, so that would be a plus but not a necessity. Would prefer a place with good scenic beauty and maybe some museums, where i can take a well needed break. Would prefer warmer climates, but again, not a necessity.
Im only concenred that most cities would be completely shut down during Easter, which could be slightly hard since im not christian, and would not know what to do with myself for four days without any shops/attractions might get a bit hard!
My budget is a bit on the mid-lower end for the city - any places very popular for Easter religiously and hence overbooked would be out of question.
Hope someone can help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitala
- 2 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 3 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 4 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 5 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 6 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 7 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 8 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 9 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 10 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 11 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 12 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 13 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 16 PARIS
- 17 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Sicily help
- 20 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 21 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 22 Christmas markets
- 23 Airline to Rome
- 24 SE ITALY
- 25 monograms vacation tours