I am planning to travel from London by myself this Easter, and was wondering if i could get some suggestions for places in Europe (or close by)
I'm 22, female, very very energetic but would like a slightly laid back holiday. I dive, so that would be a plus but not a necessity. Would prefer a place with good scenic beauty and maybe some museums, where i can take a well needed break. Would prefer warmer climates, but again, not a necessity.
Im only concenred that most cities would be completely shut down during Easter, which could be slightly hard since im not christian, and would not know what to do with myself for four days without any shops/attractions might get a bit hard!
My budget is a bit on the mid-lower end for the city - any places very popular for Easter religiously and hence overbooked would be out of question.
Hope someone can help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 4 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 5 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 6 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 7 Cell Phone Question
- 8 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 11 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 16 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 17 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 18 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 19 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 20 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 21 What tips can you give about packing?
- 22 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 23 Prague
- 24 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing