I am planning to travel from London by myself this Easter, and was wondering if i could get some suggestions for places in Europe (or close by)
I'm 22, female, very very energetic but would like a slightly laid back holiday. I dive, so that would be a plus but not a necessity. Would prefer a place with good scenic beauty and maybe some museums, where i can take a well needed break. Would prefer warmer climates, but again, not a necessity.
Im only concenred that most cities would be completely shut down during Easter, which could be slightly hard since im not christian, and would not know what to do with myself for four days without any shops/attractions might get a bit hard!
My budget is a bit on the mid-lower end for the city - any places very popular for Easter religiously and hence overbooked would be out of question.
Hope someone can help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 2 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 3 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 4 A few last minute questions
- 5 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 6 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 7 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 8 I'm KuKu for Iceland
- 9 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 10 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 11 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 12 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 13 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 14 Private Car to & from Paris CDG
- 15 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 16 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 17 Portugal trains
- 18 Gluten Free in Italy
- 19 Sintra day trip from Lisbon - Independent versus Tour?
- 20 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 21 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 22 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 23 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 24 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 25 Sentimental Journey