A second trip to the Amalfi Coast is coming up in a few months. Two weeks in duration.
Half of my time will be in Naples and I will re-visit a few places from there (Capri and Pompeii, for instance).
Part of my time will be in Positano. Maybe even all of my non-Naples time, as a base to do and see other things. TBD. I really liked it as a base the last time.
I didn't see Paestum the last time. Given that my non-Naples time is going to be split up a bit oddly (four before and four after) would you just base in Positano and day trip to Paestum, or, did you stay near Paestum for a few nights to explore the local area?
Thank you for any thoughts...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 8 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 11 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 14 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 17 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 18 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 19 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 23 Best layover option
- 24 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 25 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania