A second trip to the Amalfi Coast is coming up in a few months. Two weeks in duration.
Half of my time will be in Naples and I will re-visit a few places from there (Capri and Pompeii, for instance).
Part of my time will be in Positano. Maybe even all of my non-Naples time, as a base to do and see other things. TBD. I really liked it as a base the last time.
I didn't see Paestum the last time. Given that my non-Naples time is going to be split up a bit oddly (four before and four after) would you just base in Positano and day trip to Paestum, or, did you stay near Paestum for a few nights to explore the local area?
Thank you for any thoughts...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 2 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 3 How the kids age calculated
- 4 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Firt time VISA applicant
- 7 Uffizi Phone Number
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Aix Provence
- 11 Sintra
- 12 Cordoba Overnight?
- 13 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 18 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 19 Murren to Prague
- 20 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 23 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017