I am waiting for our August dates to open up for London to Edinburgh. We will be in a hotel near London Bridge then on the return need to get to our hotel at Heathrow. Should I book a one-way ticket as soon as my outward journey comes up then wait for the return journey date to open up or just do everything at once. I notice that they don't return to LHR so where would be the best place to come back to in London with easy access for Heathrow. I can't e-mail them as their website doesn't accept our US phone number. Thank you for your help.
East coast trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cruise the River Shannon
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 4 Food tours in Rome?
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Rome Food Tour
- 7 trip to norway
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 11 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 12 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 17 Help with England/Wales tour
- 18 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 23 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 24 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 25 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015