I am waiting for our August dates to open up for London to Edinburgh. We will be in a hotel near London Bridge then on the return need to get to our hotel at Heathrow. Should I book a one-way ticket as soon as my outward journey comes up then wait for the return journey date to open up or just do everything at once. I notice that they don't return to LHR so where would be the best place to come back to in London with easy access for Heathrow. I can't e-mail them as their website doesn't accept our US phone number. Thank you for your help.
East coast trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 2 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 3 London Weekend
- 4 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 5 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 8 Alhambra questions
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 11 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 12 France 8 days
- 13 Baltic cruise ports
- 14 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 15 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 16 milan austria
- 17 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 18 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 19 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 20 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 21 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 23 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 24 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 25 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome