I am waiting for our August dates to open up for London to Edinburgh. We will be in a hotel near London Bridge then on the return need to get to our hotel at Heathrow. Should I book a one-way ticket as soon as my outward journey comes up then wait for the return journey date to open up or just do everything at once. I notice that they don't return to LHR so where would be the best place to come back to in London with easy access for Heathrow. I can't e-mail them as their website doesn't accept our US phone number. Thank you for your help.
East coast trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 5 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 6 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 7 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Milan car rental and other Italy questions.
- 10 taxi line at FCO airport
- 11 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 12 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 13 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 14 3-4 days in Italy before Monaco Conference suggestions
- 15 Interested In Coach Passes
- 16 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 17 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 18 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 19 First time in Europe!
- 20 Travel with connecting flights
- 21 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 22 Florence Hotel Advice
- 23 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 24 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal