I am waiting for our August dates to open up for London to Edinburgh. We will be in a hotel near London Bridge then on the return need to get to our hotel at Heathrow. Should I book a one-way ticket as soon as my outward journey comes up then wait for the return journey date to open up or just do everything at once. I notice that they don't return to LHR so where would be the best place to come back to in London with easy access for Heathrow. I can't e-mail them as their website doesn't accept our US phone number. Thank you for your help.
East coast trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 4 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 5 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 6 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Italy
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 12 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 13 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 14 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 15 Positano, Italy
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 18 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 19 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 20 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 23 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 24 Vienna highlights
- 25 Where to stay in Rome