I am waiting for our August dates to open up for London to Edinburgh. We will be in a hotel near London Bridge then on the return need to get to our hotel at Heathrow. Should I book a one-way ticket as soon as my outward journey comes up then wait for the return journey date to open up or just do everything at once. I notice that they don't return to LHR so where would be the best place to come back to in London with easy access for Heathrow. I can't e-mail them as their website doesn't accept our US phone number. Thank you for your help.
East coast trains
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 4 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 5 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?