I would like to book am Advance Train ticket from Heathrow (T4) to York; however, it appears that there is no railway ticket counter or vending machines available at Heathrow where I can obtain my original ticket (I am opting for print@home option as I am not a UK resident). In fact, I am supposed to change the underground to rail at London Kings Cross Station, where the connecting train to York is leaving immediately upon reaching. In that case, where should I get the printed ticket from?
Thanks and regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 2 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 3 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 6 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 So much to do, so little time!
- 9 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 10 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 11 Baby Milk
- 12 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 13 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 14 French restaurants
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 Driving in Italy?
- 19 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 20 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 21 Super Cover For Hertz
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries