I would like to book am Advance Train ticket from Heathrow (T4) to York; however, it appears that there is no railway ticket counter or vending machines available at Heathrow where I can obtain my original ticket (I am opting for print@home option as I am not a UK resident). In fact, I am supposed to change the underground to rail at London Kings Cross Station, where the connecting train to York is leaving immediately upon reaching. In that case, where should I get the printed ticket from?
Thanks and regards,
East Coast Train Tickets
- 1 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Overnight stopover in London!
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 10 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 15 Walking around Barcelona??
- 16 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 17 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 18 Novels set in Greece
- 19 Spain and Portugal
- 20 Three for the road
- 21 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested