I would like to book am Advance Train ticket from Heathrow (T4) to York; however, it appears that there is no railway ticket counter or vending machines available at Heathrow where I can obtain my original ticket (I am opting for print@home option as I am not a UK resident). In fact, I am supposed to change the underground to rail at London Kings Cross Station, where the connecting train to York is leaving immediately upon reaching. In that case, where should I get the printed ticket from?
Thanks and regards,
East Coast Train Tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 2 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 3 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 4 Itinerary Help!
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 11 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 12 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Street food in Turkey
- 15 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 16 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 17 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 One week in Venice - trips
- 20 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 21 Scotland
- 22 9 days in turkey
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 UK for 12 days !