I would like to book am Advance Train ticket from Heathrow (T4) to York; however, it appears that there is no railway ticket counter or vending machines available at Heathrow where I can obtain my original ticket (I am opting for print@home option as I am not a UK resident). In fact, I am supposed to change the underground to rail at London Kings Cross Station, where the connecting train to York is leaving immediately upon reaching. In that case, where should I get the printed ticket from?
Thanks and regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SE ITALY
- 2 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 3 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 4 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 5 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 6 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 7 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 8 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 9 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 10 Helpful Hint
- 11 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 12 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 15 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 16 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 Croatia short sail trip
- 19 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 20 6 Days in Italy
- 21 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 24 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each