I would like to book am Advance Train ticket from Heathrow (T4) to York; however, it appears that there is no railway ticket counter or vending machines available at Heathrow where I can obtain my original ticket (I am opting for print@home option as I am not a UK resident). In fact, I am supposed to change the underground to rail at London Kings Cross Station, where the connecting train to York is leaving immediately upon reaching. In that case, where should I get the printed ticket from?
Thanks and regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 2 what to do in florence
- 3 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 4 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 5 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 6 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 7 If Greece exits
- 8 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 9 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 10 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 11 Good Bed & Breakfast in Edinburgh and Liverpool?
- 12 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 13 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 14 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 15 a Cantal, in Auvergne
- 16 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 17 Solo Traveler: Santorini or Mykonos (or alternative) for 3 nights?
- 18 Help me finish this 10 day Greece itinerary!
- 19 Rome Walking Guide
- 20 A plethora of islands
- 21 Car rental Spain to France
- 22 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 23 Tales of the Texas Two; or, Ladies in London
- 24 London for work Paris for play!
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens