I would like to book am Advance Train ticket from Heathrow (T4) to York; however, it appears that there is no railway ticket counter or vending machines available at Heathrow where I can obtain my original ticket (I am opting for print@home option as I am not a UK resident). In fact, I am supposed to change the underground to rail at London Kings Cross Station, where the connecting train to York is leaving immediately upon reaching. In that case, where should I get the printed ticket from?
Thanks and regards,
East Coast Train Tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 Dresden or Leipzig
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 9 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 10 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 11 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 16 Air pollution in Paris
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 19 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 20 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 21 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 22 20 days in Germany
- 23 France, Italy and Greec
- 24 Rome---August and September
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?