I would like to book am Advance Train ticket from Heathrow (T4) to York; however, it appears that there is no railway ticket counter or vending machines available at Heathrow where I can obtain my original ticket (I am opting for print@home option as I am not a UK resident). In fact, I am supposed to change the underground to rail at London Kings Cross Station, where the connecting train to York is leaving immediately upon reaching. In that case, where should I get the printed ticket from?
Thanks and regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 2 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 3 Trip report European honeymoon
- 4 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 5 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 8 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 9 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 10 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 11 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 12 Croatia, is it crazy to hire a car?
- 13 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 14 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 15 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 16 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 17 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 20 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 21 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 22 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 23 Spain Itinerary advice please – Extremadura? Cadiz?
- 24 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 25 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans