I would like to book am Advance Train ticket from Heathrow (T4) to York; however, it appears that there is no railway ticket counter or vending machines available at Heathrow where I can obtain my original ticket (I am opting for print@home option as I am not a UK resident). In fact, I am supposed to change the underground to rail at London Kings Cross Station, where the connecting train to York is leaving immediately upon reaching. In that case, where should I get the printed ticket from?
Thanks and regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 2 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 3 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 6 Cartagena Spain
- 7 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 10 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 11 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 12 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 13 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 14 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 15 Help with Ireland Trip
- 16 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 22 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 23 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Cappadocia in June