I would like to book am Advance Train ticket from Heathrow (T4) to York; however, it appears that there is no railway ticket counter or vending machines available at Heathrow where I can obtain my original ticket (I am opting for print@home option as I am not a UK resident). In fact, I am supposed to change the underground to rail at London Kings Cross Station, where the connecting train to York is leaving immediately upon reaching. In that case, where should I get the printed ticket from?
Thanks and regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 2 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 5 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 6 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 7 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 8 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 9 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 10 Vet my itinerary
- 11 Public Transport information App/Website
- 12 Sienna with kids
- 13 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 14 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 15 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 16 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 17 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 18 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 19 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 20 Hotel advice
- 21 Tour or independent
- 22 Budir, Iceland
- 23 River Boat Cruise
- 24 where to stay in Malta
- 25 London with kids