I would like to book am Advance Train ticket from Heathrow (T4) to York; however, it appears that there is no railway ticket counter or vending machines available at Heathrow where I can obtain my original ticket (I am opting for print@home option as I am not a UK resident). In fact, I am supposed to change the underground to rail at London Kings Cross Station, where the connecting train to York is leaving immediately upon reaching. In that case, where should I get the printed ticket from?
Thanks and regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One in Paris ... help
- 2 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 3 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 6 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 7 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 8 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 9 Dolomites October 14-18
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/gavali-advance-review/
- 12 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 13 Seville Itinerary
- 14 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 15 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 16 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 17 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 18 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 19 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 20 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 21 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 22 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 23 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 24 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 25 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!