I would like to book am Advance Train ticket from Heathrow (T4) to York; however, it appears that there is no railway ticket counter or vending machines available at Heathrow where I can obtain my original ticket (I am opting for print@home option as I am not a UK resident). In fact, I am supposed to change the underground to rail at London Kings Cross Station, where the connecting train to York is leaving immediately upon reaching. In that case, where should I get the printed ticket from?
Thanks and regards,
East Coast Train Tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss rail passes
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 6 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 7 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 8 Augsburg with kids
- 9 train to Vernon France
- 10 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 14 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 17 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 18 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 19 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 20 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 21 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 22 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 23 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish