I would like to book am Advance Train ticket from Heathrow (T4) to York; however, it appears that there is no railway ticket counter or vending machines available at Heathrow where I can obtain my original ticket (I am opting for print@home option as I am not a UK resident). In fact, I am supposed to change the underground to rail at London Kings Cross Station, where the connecting train to York is leaving immediately upon reaching. In that case, where should I get the printed ticket from?
Thanks and regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 4 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 5 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 6 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 7 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 8 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 9 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 10 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 11 Finalizing Itinerary
- 12 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 13 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 14 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 15 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 16 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 17 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 18 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 19 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 20 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 21 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 22 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 23 Frankfurt, Germany hotels
- 24 Southern Italy
- 25 Tips To Get Schengen Visa For Full 90 Days From Toronto For Indian Citizens