I would like to book am Advance Train ticket from Heathrow (T4) to York; however, it appears that there is no railway ticket counter or vending machines available at Heathrow where I can obtain my original ticket (I am opting for print@home option as I am not a UK resident). In fact, I am supposed to change the underground to rail at London Kings Cross Station, where the connecting train to York is leaving immediately upon reaching. In that case, where should I get the printed ticket from?
Thanks and regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 5 day s in Belgrade
- 3 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 6 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 7 Gelato course in Rome?
- 8 Seville in late January
- 9 Italy for the first time
- 10 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 11 Drinks in Spain
- 12 RFID Protection
- 13 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 14 Berlin restaurant recs
- 15 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 18 Norfolk base
- 19 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 23 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 24 12 days europe
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!