I would like to book am Advance Train ticket from Heathrow (T4) to York; however, it appears that there is no railway ticket counter or vending machines available at Heathrow where I can obtain my original ticket (I am opting for print@home option as I am not a UK resident). In fact, I am supposed to change the underground to rail at London Kings Cross Station, where the connecting train to York is leaving immediately upon reaching. In that case, where should I get the printed ticket from?
Thanks and regards,
East Coast Train Tickets
- 1 Paris Ticket t+
- 2 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 3 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 4 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 5 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 6 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 7 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 8 river cruise choice
- 9 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 11 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 12 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 13 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 14 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 15 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 16 Train Passes
- 17 Rome apartment
- 18 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 19 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 20 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 21 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 22 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 23 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 24 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 25 Travelling within Florence and to Siena