Just curious--I don't hear much about the east coast of Italy, other than Venice. Any good tourist destinations along the coast between Ancona and Venice? Thanks.
East Coast of Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London
- 2 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 3 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 4 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 5 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 6 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 7 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 8 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 9 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 10 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 11 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 12 25 days in Europe
- 13 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 14 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 15 scotland trave;
- 16 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 17 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 18 Family trip to France with kids
- 19 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 20 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 21 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 22 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 23 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 24 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 25 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break