Just curious--I don't hear much about the east coast of Italy, other than Venice. Any good tourist destinations along the coast between Ancona and Venice? Thanks.
East Coast of Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Budget for 3 Month's
- 5 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 6 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 7 Italian cooking classes
- 8 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 9 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 10 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 13 Fjords, How To?
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 London visit
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?