We will be traveling to Cambridge in December and would like to explore East Anglia without renting a car. Is this feasible? Any advice on places to stay or visit? We are interested in medieval and literary history.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 2 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 3 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 First time in Italy
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 Train rides
- 8 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 9 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 10 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 11 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 12 italy itinerary request
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 15 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 16 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 17 Renting a car in Florence
- 18 What about Basque Country?
- 19 Salento penninsula
- 20 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 21 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 22 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 23 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 24 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 25 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?