We will be traveling to Cambridge in December and would like to explore East Anglia without renting a car. Is this feasible? Any advice on places to stay or visit? We are interested in medieval and literary history.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 2 February in Florence
- 3 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 4 Should we go to Vienna?
- 5 Restaurant week in France
- 6 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 7 Is splendia.com reliable?
- 8 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 12 Munich, salzburg, Vienna & Budapest
- 13 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 14 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 15 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 16 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 17 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 18 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 21 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 22 Renting a car
- 23 munich - day trips
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Loire Valley itinerary