I am planning a visit to Rome In late July. Can anyone guide me thru the mess involved to reach the Sistine Chapel? I know the hours and the rules are changing. Is there any way to avoid the long waits in line?
Easiest way to see the Sistine Chapel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Street food in Turkey
- 2 Dublin Hostels
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 6 Spain Questions
- 7 9 days in turkey
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 10 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 13 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 Mont St Michel
- 16 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 17 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 18 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 19 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Avignon to London?
- 22 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 23 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do