Our group is extrememly flexible,a nd we have identified northern Spain, Cote d'Azur and northern Italy as places we'd like to see. It's not a first trip for any of us, and everyone will get to see at least one new destination.
First, gut reactions? We are thinking late May of next year. Mainly wondering if these are fairly easy waypoints to tie together. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 2 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 5 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 6 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 7 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 8 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 9 Sweden- and another thing
- 10 Vienna restaurants?
- 11 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 Amsterdam and beyond
- 14 Puglia and Matera
- 15 Alsace
- 16 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 17 November in Greece
- 18 Travel help laundary
- 19 Italian trains on Sunday
- 20 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 21 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 22 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 23 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 24 My summer in Paris
- 25 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
Early-stage planning: northern Spain, cote d'Azur, northern Italy