Our group is extrememly flexible,a nd we have identified northern Spain, Cote d'Azur and northern Italy as places we'd like to see. It's not a first trip for any of us, and everyone will get to see at least one new destination.
First, gut reactions? We are thinking late May of next year. Mainly wondering if these are fairly easy waypoints to tie together. Many thanks in advance.
Early-stage planning: northern Spain, cote d'Azur, northern Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 2 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 3 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 4 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 5 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 6 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 9 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 10 21 Days in Central Europe
- 11 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 12 London 2nd time around
- 13 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 14 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 15 London visit
- 16 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 17 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 23 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 24 My itinerary for Greece
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)