Our group is extrememly flexible,a nd we have identified northern Spain, Cote d'Azur and northern Italy as places we'd like to see. It's not a first trip for any of us, and everyone will get to see at least one new destination.
First, gut reactions? We are thinking late May of next year. Mainly wondering if these are fairly easy waypoints to tie together. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me make this possible!
- 2 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 London Hotel - Different Request
- 5 IWM
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 alcazar question and seville advice
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 11 London in Winter Report
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 17 Anniversary trip to France
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 22 Paris and Normandy
- 23 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 24 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 25 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
Early-stage planning: northern Spain, cote d'Azur, northern Italy