Our group is extrememly flexible,a nd we have identified northern Spain, Cote d'Azur and northern Italy as places we'd like to see. It's not a first trip for any of us, and everyone will get to see at least one new destination.
First, gut reactions? We are thinking late May of next year. Mainly wondering if these are fairly easy waypoints to tie together. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 2 Why Not Helsinki?
- 3 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 4 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 5 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 6 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 11 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 12 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 13 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 14 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 15 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 16 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 17 Iceland Day 5
- 18 Holland/France/Spain
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 21 Montenegro in September
- 22 3 week stay in Scotland
- 23 Paris, France
- 24 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 25 sfo to europe
Early-stage planning: northern Spain, cote d'Azur, northern Italy