Our group is extrememly flexible,a nd we have identified northern Spain, Cote d'Azur and northern Italy as places we'd like to see. It's not a first trip for any of us, and everyone will get to see at least one new destination.
First, gut reactions? We are thinking late May of next year. Mainly wondering if these are fairly easy waypoints to tie together. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 2 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 3 Positano Surprise
- 4 Small towns not too near Paris
- 5 Valencia, Spain
- 6 Help with basic itinerary
- 7 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 8 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 9 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 10 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 11 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 12 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 13 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 14 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 15 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 16 Greece and Italy Combo
- 17 Cinqueterre
- 18 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 19 Clean up spam
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 22 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 23 Visit to Engand
- 24 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 25 Able to use Googlepay or Samsung Pay?
Early-stage planning: northern Spain, cote d'Azur, northern Italy