Our group is extrememly flexible,a nd we have identified northern Spain, Cote d'Azur and northern Italy as places we'd like to see. It's not a first trip for any of us, and everyone will get to see at least one new destination.
First, gut reactions? We are thinking late May of next year. Mainly wondering if these are fairly easy waypoints to tie together. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 2 Rome For 2 days
- 3 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 4 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 5 Venice at Christmas
- 6 Best way to see Croatia?
- 7 Norwway trip report
- 8 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 9 The highlands
- 10 Camino Redux
- 11 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 12 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 13 Berlin to Barcelona
- 14 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 15 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 16 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 17 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 18 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 19 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 20 Switzerland in April
- 21 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 22 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 23 Montpellier to Arles
- 24 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 25 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
Early-stage planning: northern Spain, cote d'Azur, northern Italy