Our group is extrememly flexible,a nd we have identified northern Spain, Cote d'Azur and northern Italy as places we'd like to see. It's not a first trip for any of us, and everyone will get to see at least one new destination.
First, gut reactions? We are thinking late May of next year. Mainly wondering if these are fairly easy waypoints to tie together. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland & Scotland
- 2 London's Must Sights!
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 First trip to Italy
- 5 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 6 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 7 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 9 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 10 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 13 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 14 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 15 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 16 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 19 4 days in switzerland
- 20 Vienna or Budapest?
- 21 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 22 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 23 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 24 14 nights in Europe
- 25 French immersion courses in France
Early-stage planning: northern Spain, cote d'Azur, northern Italy