Our group is extrememly flexible,a nd we have identified northern Spain, Cote d'Azur and northern Italy as places we'd like to see. It's not a first trip for any of us, and everyone will get to see at least one new destination.
First, gut reactions? We are thinking late May of next year. Mainly wondering if these are fairly easy waypoints to tie together. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples?
- 2 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 3 Verona & Venice summer fashion
- 4 Car rental in Croatia
- 5 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 6 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 7 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 8 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 9 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 10 Lake Garda itinerary
- 11 Texans Take a Tour
- 12 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 13 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 14 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 15 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 16 Rome Walking Guide
- 17 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 18 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 19 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 20 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 21 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 22 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 One day in Paris!
- 25 For anyone still trying to visit the McQueen, Round the clock opening . . .
Early-stage planning: northern Spain, cote d'Azur, northern Italy