Our group is extrememly flexible,a nd we have identified northern Spain, Cote d'Azur and northern Italy as places we'd like to see. It's not a first trip for any of us, and everyone will get to see at least one new destination.
First, gut reactions? We are thinking late May of next year. Mainly wondering if these are fairly easy waypoints to tie together. Many thanks in advance.
Early-stage planning: northern Spain, cote d'Azur, northern Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Armagh?
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 5 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 6 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 12 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 England and Scotland
- 15 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 Naxos in May
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS