Our group is extrememly flexible,a nd we have identified northern Spain, Cote d'Azur and northern Italy as places we'd like to see. It's not a first trip for any of us, and everyone will get to see at least one new destination.
First, gut reactions? We are thinking late May of next year. Mainly wondering if these are fairly easy waypoints to tie together. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 5 Paris in August
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 10 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 11 Help with tips in UK
- 12 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 13 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 16 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 17 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 18 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 22 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 23 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 24 Places to visit from Zurich
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP
Early-stage planning: northern Spain, cote d'Azur, northern Italy