Our group is extrememly flexible,a nd we have identified northern Spain, Cote d'Azur and northern Italy as places we'd like to see. It's not a first trip for any of us, and everyone will get to see at least one new destination.
First, gut reactions? We are thinking late May of next year. Mainly wondering if these are fairly easy waypoints to tie together. Many thanks in advance.
Early-stage planning: northern Spain, cote d'Azur, northern Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 5 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 6 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 9 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 10 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 11 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 12 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 16 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 17 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 18 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 25 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI