Our group is extrememly flexible,a nd we have identified northern Spain, Cote d'Azur and northern Italy as places we'd like to see. It's not a first trip for any of us, and everyone will get to see at least one new destination.
First, gut reactions? We are thinking late May of next year. Mainly wondering if these are fairly easy waypoints to tie together. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One free day in Barcelona
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 Rome to Venice
- 4 Athens Help
- 5 November in Rome
- 6 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 7 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 15 Christmas markets
- 16 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Germany or Sweden
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 21 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 22 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 23 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 24 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 25 Rome -- The next time around
Early-stage planning: northern Spain, cote d'Azur, northern Italy