Our group is extrememly flexible,a nd we have identified northern Spain, Cote d'Azur and northern Italy as places we'd like to see. It's not a first trip for any of us, and everyone will get to see at least one new destination.
First, gut reactions? We are thinking late May of next year. Mainly wondering if these are fairly easy waypoints to tie together. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 2 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 3 italy itinerary
- 4 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 5 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 6 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 7 Rome Rental Car
- 8 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 9 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 10 5 Days in Corsica
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 14 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 15 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 16 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 17 Beaches in Southern France
- 18 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 19 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 20 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 21 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 24 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 25 Itinerary Help B&Bs
Early-stage planning: northern Spain, cote d'Azur, northern Italy