I'm staying 10 nights in London, use the train and spend 2 nights in York, take the train and stay 4 nights in Edinburgh, and fly over for 7 nights in Ireland.
Other than York, where would be good stopover between London and Edinburgh. We love scenery and countryside.
In Ireland, I don't particularly want to drive but I would like to see the countryside. Is there some tour I can take just in Ireland. If I do drive, would it be a leisurely drive or hectic one? I'll be there last week of May; would the traffic be horrendous?
I have so many questions. Hope I can get some advice/help. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AMS Car Rental
- 2 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 5 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 6 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 7 One week in Europe
- 8 Switzerland in September
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 London Theater
- 11 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 12 Munich itinerary review
- 13 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 16 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 17 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 18 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 19 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 20 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 weekend from cologne germany
- 23 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 24 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 25 Last minute trip to Capri
Early planning stage for London, Edinburgh, and Dublin for 23 days