I'm staying 10 nights in London, use the train and spend 2 nights in York, take the train and stay 4 nights in Edinburgh, and fly over for 7 nights in Ireland.
Other than York, where would be good stopover between London and Edinburgh. We love scenery and countryside.
In Ireland, I don't particularly want to drive but I would like to see the countryside. Is there some tour I can take just in Ireland. If I do drive, would it be a leisurely drive or hectic one? I'll be there last week of May; would the traffic be horrendous?
I have so many questions. Hope I can get some advice/help. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세븐카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노˚생중계카지노
- 2 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 3 Top Tapas Tascas
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Iceland car rental agencies
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 London with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Best Viking Sites
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Ex-pats with young kids
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 21 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 25 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
Early planning stage for London, Edinburgh, and Dublin for 23 days