Our flight departs Tegel to CDG at 7 am for a connecting flight to the US. Years ago when taking this flight, the airline counters were not awake at 5:00 am for what is not considered an international flight. Times have changed and would appreciate suggestions as to what time we should arrive at the airport.
Many thanks for your assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 4 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 5 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 8 Germany in December Trip Report
- 9 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 10 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 11 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 12 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 13 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 14 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 17 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 18 Italy for Christmas Week
- 19 train or plane
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments