Our flight departs Tegel to CDG at 7 am for a connecting flight to the US. Years ago when taking this flight, the airline counters were not awake at 5:00 am for what is not considered an international flight. Times have changed and would appreciate suggestions as to what time we should arrive at the airport.
Many thanks for your assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Water Shortage
- 2 Train travel to and from Paris
- 3 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 9 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 10 Paris in August
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 13 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 14 Vigo Spain????
- 15 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 16 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 19 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 20 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 24 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!