I would like some input on where to travel around December 11 to December 20. We have visited Paris around Thanksgiving, wonderful. Not too rainy just drizzly - that's fine. Turks and Caicos in December was fabulous. We are not high activity. We love to eat and sightsee. Have considered Italy and Spain and the Florida Keys. Asia is pretty much out at this point. It doesn't bother me that parts of Italy are closed, we love to travel off-season, but don't want rain most days. And prefer not too cold maybe around the 40s for low. We went to New York City around Christmas, too crowded, too cold. But great food. Is this enough information to help with suggestions? I know I'm posting in Europe, but as I mentioned, Florida Keys is also good. Don't know whether to repost this also under United States? Thanks in advance.
Early December travel ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I LIVE AND WORK IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD Immigration and work permits
- 2 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 3 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 4 Help for San Sebastian
- 5 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 6 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 7 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 8 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 9 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 10 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 11 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 12 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 13 Walking in Oslo
- 14 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 15 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 16 week in calabria
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 London hotel tax is 20%
- 21 travel to western Europe from India
- 22 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 23 Paris Hidden Railway
- 24 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 25 Northern Spain