I would like some input on where to travel around December 11 to December 20. We have visited Paris around Thanksgiving, wonderful. Not too rainy just drizzly - that's fine. Turks and Caicos in December was fabulous. We are not high activity. We love to eat and sightsee. Have considered Italy and Spain and the Florida Keys. Asia is pretty much out at this point. It doesn't bother me that parts of Italy are closed, we love to travel off-season, but don't want rain most days. And prefer not too cold maybe around the 40s for low. We went to New York City around Christmas, too crowded, too cold. But great food. Is this enough information to help with suggestions? I know I'm posting in Europe, but as I mentioned, Florida Keys is also good. Don't know whether to repost this also under United States? Thanks in advance.
Early December travel ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 5 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 6 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 7 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 8 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 9 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 10 Barcelona for single female
- 11 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 12 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 13 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 14 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 15 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 16 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 17 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 18 travel to western Europe from India
- 19 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 20 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 21 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 22 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 23 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Late night train from Prague