I would like some input on where to travel around December 11 to December 20. We have visited Paris around Thanksgiving, wonderful. Not too rainy just drizzly - that's fine. Turks and Caicos in December was fabulous. We are not high activity. We love to eat and sightsee. Have considered Italy and Spain and the Florida Keys. Asia is pretty much out at this point. It doesn't bother me that parts of Italy are closed, we love to travel off-season, but don't want rain most days. And prefer not too cold maybe around the 40s for low. We went to New York City around Christmas, too crowded, too cold. But great food. Is this enough information to help with suggestions? I know I'm posting in Europe, but as I mentioned, Florida Keys is also good. Don't know whether to repost this also under United States? Thanks in advance.
Early December travel ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting an apt.
- 2 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 3 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 4 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 5 northern Portugal
- 6 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 7 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 8 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 9 Help me with this trip
- 10 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 11 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 12 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 13 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 14 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 15 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 18 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 19 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 20 Germany and Switzerland
- 21 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 22 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 23 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 24 Great restaurants in Italy
- 25 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?