I would like some input on where to travel around December 11 to December 20. We have visited Paris around Thanksgiving, wonderful. Not too rainy just drizzly - that's fine. Turks and Caicos in December was fabulous. We are not high activity. We love to eat and sightsee. Have considered Italy and Spain and the Florida Keys. Asia is pretty much out at this point. It doesn't bother me that parts of Italy are closed, we love to travel off-season, but don't want rain most days. And prefer not too cold maybe around the 40s for low. We went to New York City around Christmas, too crowded, too cold. But great food. Is this enough information to help with suggestions? I know I'm posting in Europe, but as I mentioned, Florida Keys is also good. Don't know whether to repost this also under United States? Thanks in advance.
Early December travel ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 He said , she said
- 3 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 4 Munich with a car?
- 5 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 tour guides in rome
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 18 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 19 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Seaside island village in Greece
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken