I would like some input on where to travel around December 11 to December 20. We have visited Paris around Thanksgiving, wonderful. Not too rainy just drizzly - that's fine. Turks and Caicos in December was fabulous. We are not high activity. We love to eat and sightsee. Have considered Italy and Spain and the Florida Keys. Asia is pretty much out at this point. It doesn't bother me that parts of Italy are closed, we love to travel off-season, but don't want rain most days. And prefer not too cold maybe around the 40s for low. We went to New York City around Christmas, too crowded, too cold. But great food. Is this enough information to help with suggestions? I know I'm posting in Europe, but as I mentioned, Florida Keys is also good. Don't know whether to repost this also under United States? Thanks in advance.
Early December travel ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 3 Venice Banning Fodors
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 4-6 weeks
- 7 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 8 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 9 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 France, Italy and Greec
- 12 Rome---August and September
- 13 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 14 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 15 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 South of France November Trip Report
- 18 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 19 Clearsky Holidays
- 20 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 21 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 Luggage sizing
- 24 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 25 Madrid - Bernina Express