I would like some input on where to travel around December 11 to December 20. We have visited Paris around Thanksgiving, wonderful. Not too rainy just drizzly - that's fine. Turks and Caicos in December was fabulous. We are not high activity. We love to eat and sightsee. Have considered Italy and Spain and the Florida Keys. Asia is pretty much out at this point. It doesn't bother me that parts of Italy are closed, we love to travel off-season, but don't want rain most days. And prefer not too cold maybe around the 40s for low. We went to New York City around Christmas, too crowded, too cold. But great food. Is this enough information to help with suggestions? I know I'm posting in Europe, but as I mentioned, Florida Keys is also good. Don't know whether to repost this also under United States? Thanks in advance.
Early December travel ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 2 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 5 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 8 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 11 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 14 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 15 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 16 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 17 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 20 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 21 Munich
- 22 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury