I would like some input on where to travel around December 11 to December 20. We have visited Paris around Thanksgiving, wonderful. Not too rainy just drizzly - that's fine. Turks and Caicos in December was fabulous. We are not high activity. We love to eat and sightsee. Have considered Italy and Spain and the Florida Keys. Asia is pretty much out at this point. It doesn't bother me that parts of Italy are closed, we love to travel off-season, but don't want rain most days. And prefer not too cold maybe around the 40s for low. We went to New York City around Christmas, too crowded, too cold. But great food. Is this enough information to help with suggestions? I know I'm posting in Europe, but as I mentioned, Florida Keys is also good. Don't know whether to repost this also under United States? Thanks in advance.
Early December travel ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 2 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 NT in devon and cornwall
- 5 DCC on the increase?
- 6 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 7 Paris info required
- 8 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 9 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 10 Venice - things to do?
- 11 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 12 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 13 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 14 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 15 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 16 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 17 Lyon Arrondissements
- 18 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 19 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 20 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 21 Alilaguna to Rialto?
- 22 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 23 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 24 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 25 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again