I would like some input on where to travel around December 11 to December 20. We have visited Paris around Thanksgiving, wonderful. Not too rainy just drizzly - that's fine. Turks and Caicos in December was fabulous. We are not high activity. We love to eat and sightsee. Have considered Italy and Spain and the Florida Keys. Asia is pretty much out at this point. It doesn't bother me that parts of Italy are closed, we love to travel off-season, but don't want rain most days. And prefer not too cold maybe around the 40s for low. We went to New York City around Christmas, too crowded, too cold. But great food. Is this enough information to help with suggestions? I know I'm posting in Europe, but as I mentioned, Florida Keys is also good. Don't know whether to repost this also under United States? Thanks in advance.
Early December travel ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 3 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 4 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 5 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 6 International driving permit required in France?
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 9 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 10 Scotland day tour
- 11 Tour Company in Russia
- 12 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 13 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 14 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 17 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 18 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 19 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 20 Trip to Pyrenees
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 22 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 23 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 24 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 25 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy