I would like some input on where to travel around December 11 to December 20. We have visited Paris around Thanksgiving, wonderful. Not too rainy just drizzly - that's fine. Turks and Caicos in December was fabulous. We are not high activity. We love to eat and sightsee. Have considered Italy and Spain and the Florida Keys. Asia is pretty much out at this point. It doesn't bother me that parts of Italy are closed, we love to travel off-season, but don't want rain most days. And prefer not too cold maybe around the 40s for low. We went to New York City around Christmas, too crowded, too cold. But great food. Is this enough information to help with suggestions? I know I'm posting in Europe, but as I mentioned, Florida Keys is also good. Don't know whether to repost this also under United States? Thanks in advance.
Early December travel ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 2 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 6 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 7 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 8 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 9 21 Days in Central Europe
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 best time to book accommodation
- 15 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 16 Oktoberfest reservations
- 17 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 18 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 19 No points in Paris .....
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Pronunciation
- 25 Special restaurants - recommendations needed