I would like some input on where to travel around December 11 to December 20. We have visited Paris around Thanksgiving, wonderful. Not too rainy just drizzly - that's fine. Turks and Caicos in December was fabulous. We are not high activity. We love to eat and sightsee. Have considered Italy and Spain and the Florida Keys. Asia is pretty much out at this point. It doesn't bother me that parts of Italy are closed, we love to travel off-season, but don't want rain most days. And prefer not too cold maybe around the 40s for low. We went to New York City around Christmas, too crowded, too cold. But great food. Is this enough information to help with suggestions? I know I'm posting in Europe, but as I mentioned, Florida Keys is also good. Don't know whether to repost this also under United States? Thanks in advance.
Early December travel ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 2 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 3 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 4 Foie gras, redux
- 5 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 6 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Train to Airport in Venice
- 9 Golfing in Ireland
- 10 Day trips from Seville
- 11 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 12 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 15 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 16 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 17 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 21 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Airport to Piraeus
- 24 Trieste and Koper
- 25 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace