I would like some input on where to travel around December 11 to December 20. We have visited Paris around Thanksgiving, wonderful. Not too rainy just drizzly - that's fine. Turks and Caicos in December was fabulous. We are not high activity. We love to eat and sightsee. Have considered Italy and Spain and the Florida Keys. Asia is pretty much out at this point. It doesn't bother me that parts of Italy are closed, we love to travel off-season, but don't want rain most days. And prefer not too cold maybe around the 40s for low. We went to New York City around Christmas, too crowded, too cold. But great food. Is this enough information to help with suggestions? I know I'm posting in Europe, but as I mentioned, Florida Keys is also good. Don't know whether to repost this also under United States? Thanks in advance.
Early December travel ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 atm cards in Spain
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 4 weather in Veneto area in September
- 5 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 6 How long in Venice?
- 7 Germany Visa for conference
- 8 Cotswolds village base
- 9 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 10 Hotel in Rome?
- 11 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 12 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 13 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 14 10 days in England
- 15 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 16 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 17 Passport Delays
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 21 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 22 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 23 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 24 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 25 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey