I would like some input on where to travel around December 11 to December 20. We have visited Paris around Thanksgiving, wonderful. Not too rainy just drizzly - that's fine. Turks and Caicos in December was fabulous. We are not high activity. We love to eat and sightsee. Have considered Italy and Spain and the Florida Keys. Asia is pretty much out at this point. It doesn't bother me that parts of Italy are closed, we love to travel off-season, but don't want rain most days. And prefer not too cold maybe around the 40s for low. We went to New York City around Christmas, too crowded, too cold. But great food. Is this enough information to help with suggestions? I know I'm posting in Europe, but as I mentioned, Florida Keys is also good. Don't know whether to repost this also under United States? Thanks in advance.
Early December travel ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Three ferries to Mull
- 6 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 7 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 8 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 driving in france with kids
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 17 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 18 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 19 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 20 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 21 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Story of the German Christmas star
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers