I would like some input on where to travel around December 11 to December 20. We have visited Paris around Thanksgiving, wonderful. Not too rainy just drizzly - that's fine. Turks and Caicos in December was fabulous. We are not high activity. We love to eat and sightsee. Have considered Italy and Spain and the Florida Keys. Asia is pretty much out at this point. It doesn't bother me that parts of Italy are closed, we love to travel off-season, but don't want rain most days. And prefer not too cold maybe around the 40s for low. We went to New York City around Christmas, too crowded, too cold. But great food. Is this enough information to help with suggestions? I know I'm posting in Europe, but as I mentioned, Florida Keys is also good. Don't know whether to repost this also under United States? Thanks in advance.
Early December travel ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 2 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 5 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 6 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 Luzern to Zurich
- 9 Malaga article
- 10 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 11 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 12 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 13 Spain in 17 days
- 14 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 15 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 16 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 17 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 18 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 20 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 21 Spain in 17 days
- 22 German Wings
- 23 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 24 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 25 Baltic Cruise Great Success. Short time in ports of Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Oslo, Brussels, Amsterdam. Thank you Fodorites!