I would like some input on where to travel around December 11 to December 20. We have visited Paris around Thanksgiving, wonderful. Not too rainy just drizzly - that's fine. Turks and Caicos in December was fabulous. We are not high activity. We love to eat and sightsee. Have considered Italy and Spain and the Florida Keys. Asia is pretty much out at this point. It doesn't bother me that parts of Italy are closed, we love to travel off-season, but don't want rain most days. And prefer not too cold maybe around the 40s for low. We went to New York City around Christmas, too crowded, too cold. But great food. Is this enough information to help with suggestions? I know I'm posting in Europe, but as I mentioned, Florida Keys is also good. Don't know whether to repost this also under United States? Thanks in advance.
Early December travel ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 3 London during Christmas week
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 6 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 7 Luggage sizing
- 8 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 12 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 13 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 14 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 Eleanor's Pages
- 17 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 18 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 19 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 22 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 23 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 24 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 25 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive