We have a Ryan Air flight leaving Luton Airport for Rome early morning. My understanding is that we can leave London on the tube connect to a train arriving at Luton and then a "free" bus will take us direct to the airport. I've tried to figure out time frames but both seem to take an hour. There are four of us traveling. Or should we take the Eurovison Bus to Luton from Victoria Station? We are all carrying backpacks, no additional luggage.
Earls Court to Luton Airport
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 2 Too many Trip Reports
- 3 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 4 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 5 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 6 Berlin from Rostock?
- 7 What to do in Klaipeda?
- 8 Heathrow to Paddington Trains
- 9 Is this the right way<>?
- 10 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 11 Art in Paris
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 14 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 17 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 18 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 Hotels that we found special
- 21 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 22 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 23 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 Great London Bars with a view