We arrive at our Earls Court area hotel around 1pm on Tuesday. Our plan is to have a nice pub (or otherwise) lunch and wander to the V&A for a few hours. Would anyone recommend a place that has good food and good beer in that general area? Appreciate knowing if anyone had a particularly good dining experience in that neighbourhood. Thank you!
Earls Court pub or restaurant?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 2 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 Train to Airport in Venice
- 6 Golfing in Ireland
- 7 Day trips from Seville
- 8 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 9 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 10 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 11 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 12 Foie gras, redux
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 15 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 16 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 17 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 20 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 21 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 22 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 23 Airport to Piraeus
- 24 Trieste and Koper
- 25 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace