We arrive at our Earls Court area hotel around 1pm on Tuesday. Our plan is to have a nice pub (or otherwise) lunch and wander to the V&A for a few hours. Would anyone recommend a place that has good food and good beer in that general area? Appreciate knowing if anyone had a particularly good dining experience in that neighbourhood. Thank you!
Earls Court pub or restaurant?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 Recommended apartment rental in Verona?
- 3 Ryan Air
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Albania for Beginners
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 9 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 15 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 19 Istanbul hotels
- 20 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 21 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 22 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 TROMSO - 70 years old