We arrive at our Earls Court area hotel around 1pm on Tuesday. Our plan is to have a nice pub (or otherwise) lunch and wander to the V&A for a few hours. Would anyone recommend a place that has good food and good beer in that general area? Appreciate knowing if anyone had a particularly good dining experience in that neighbourhood. Thank you!
Earls Court pub or restaurant?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 2 nearby cities to london
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 8 7 days in Greece
- 9 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 12 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 15 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 16 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 17 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 18 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 23 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 24 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 25 Europe in 21 days