We arrive at our Earls Court area hotel around 1pm on Tuesday. Our plan is to have a nice pub (or otherwise) lunch and wander to the V&A for a few hours. Would anyone recommend a place that has good food and good beer in that general area? Appreciate knowing if anyone had a particularly good dining experience in that neighbourhood. Thank you!
Earls Court pub or restaurant?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 3 rail pass
- 4 Scotland and northern England
- 5 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 6 Germany for 3 weeks
- 7 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 8 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 9 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 10 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 11 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 12 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 13 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 14 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 15 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 16 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 17 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 20 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 21 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 22 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 23 Great restaurants in Italy
- 24 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 25 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?