If we plan a trip to southern Germany in May or June, is it likely that we
will be able to travel up to the Eagle's Nest or is there a chance the
roads will not be open yet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 18OO:681:7208 installation C0NTACT KODAK Tec*h
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 6 Iceland
- 7 Venice/Mestre
- 8 Quizz !
- 9 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 12 Our future trip to Greece
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Russia in two weeks in December
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Christmas Day in Granada
- 17 car insurance italy
- 18 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 19 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 20 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 21 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 22 Transylvania - June 2018
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?