Is it possible to do the tour the Eagle Nest and the salt mine in Berchtesgaden in one day from Munich. I was thinking of taking the train early morning and head to the salt mine (tour for 2-3 hours) then bus to the eagle nest (stay for 2-3 hours including museum and documentation center ) before coming back at the end of the day to Munich. Please note this will take place this month ( High Season)
Any additional thoughts are welcome
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 두바이경마 ≪ 접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 코리아레이스 ▶ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 4 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 5 릴게임신천지상어 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 6 Train up the Jungfrau
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 9 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 10 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Labor Day in Paris
- 13 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 16 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 17 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 18 Short Trip to Paris
- 19 Driver"s License & Language
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 22 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 23 I may be wrong....
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)