I will visit my friend in Lulea on 20/3/2017 and plan to drive from Lulea to Lofoten Norway.
However, I am not sure which road should I take as it is still in winter.
I am thinking between Lulea - E10 - Kiruna
OR Lulea - r95 - Arjeplog
Which one is easier to drive in winter? I will travel alone so I would like to make sure that I will have the safest way of driving.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January 2018 vacation location ideas
- 2 4 days in end of august
- 3 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 4 Malta or Canary Islands?
- 5 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 6 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 7 Help with Scotland Highlands Itinerary
- 8 First Solo Adventure
- 9 I Want It All in 13 Days, But I Know I Can't
- 10 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 11 Crete Holiday
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 15 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 16 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 17 Where should I go with my family?
- 18 PARIS
- 19 First Solo Adventure
- 20 Which Hotel in Rome
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 25 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?