I will visit my friend in Lulea on 20/3/2017 and plan to drive from Lulea to Lofoten Norway.
However, I am not sure which road should I take as it is still in winter.
I am thinking between Lulea - E10 - Kiruna
OR Lulea - r95 - Arjeplog
Which one is easier to drive in winter? I will travel alone so I would like to make sure that I will have the safest way of driving.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 French restaurants
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 Engadine Valley help
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 7 Tuscany 6 nights
- 8 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 9 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 10 Naples, Italy
- 11 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 14 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 15 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 16 Planning a European Trip
- 17 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 18 France & Italy, May or June
- 19 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 20 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 21 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 22 San Sebastian
- 23 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 24 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 25 Lisbon trip report