We want to travel from London to Amsterdam by dutch flyer. How is the experience? We would be traveling with our 2yr old son.
I found this site immensely usefule: http://www.seat61.com/Netherlands.htm
It says that once we book London to Amsterdam we can travel from Liverpool Street Station to Amsterdam Central. How can we get the train ticket from Liverpool Street Station to Ferry terminal and will there be any extra charge?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 2 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 3 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 7 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 8 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 9 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 10 Road trip Italy
- 11 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 12 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 13 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 16 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 17 Hilton CPH no loner
- 18 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 French Wedding
- 22 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 23 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones