We want to travel from London to Amsterdam by dutch flyer. How is the experience? We would be traveling with our 2yr old son.
I found this site immensely usefule: http://www.seat61.com/Netherlands.htm
It says that once we book London to Amsterdam we can travel from Liverpool Street Station to Amsterdam Central. How can we get the train ticket from Liverpool Street Station to Ferry terminal and will there be any extra charge?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 5 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 6 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 7 Vatican tour
- 8 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 9 Day in Capri
- 10 alcazar question and seville advice
- 11 TSA Precheck
- 12 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Paris travel help
- 16 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 17 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 20 Rome hotel
- 21 Villa in Italy
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 Help me make this possible!
- 24 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 25 Best Barcelona neighborhood