We want to travel from London to Amsterdam by dutch flyer. How is the experience? We would be traveling with our 2yr old son.
I found this site immensely usefule: http://www.seat61.com/Netherlands.htm
It says that once we book London to Amsterdam we can travel from Liverpool Street Station to Amsterdam Central. How can we get the train ticket from Liverpool Street Station to Ferry terminal and will there be any extra charge?
Thanks in advance
Dutch Flyer, London to Amsterdam
- 1 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 2 Public transport to Sol Metro area from Madrid airport
- 3 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 5 Best area to stay in Rome
- 6 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 7 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 8 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 9 Paris Ticket t+
- 10 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 11 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 12 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 13 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 14 France Itinerary Help
- 15 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 16 Rome apartment
- 17 Getting the best our of Europe
- 18 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 19 French/Italian Alps
- 20 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 21 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 22 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 23 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 24 Am I too fat too travel?
- 25 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013