We want to travel from London to Amsterdam by dutch flyer. How is the experience? We would be traveling with our 2yr old son.
I found this site immensely usefule: http://www.seat61.com/Netherlands.htm
It says that once we book London to Amsterdam we can travel from Liverpool Street Station to Amsterdam Central. How can we get the train ticket from Liverpool Street Station to Ferry terminal and will there be any extra charge?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 9 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 10 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 11 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 12 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 13 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 14 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 15 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 Can parking
- 22 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 25 Douro Valley in January?