We want to travel from London to Amsterdam by dutch flyer. How is the experience? We would be traveling with our 2yr old son.
I found this site immensely usefule: http://www.seat61.com/Netherlands.htm
It says that once we book London to Amsterdam we can travel from Liverpool Street Station to Amsterdam Central. How can we get the train ticket from Liverpool Street Station to Ferry terminal and will there be any extra charge?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in January?
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 2 days in Lugano area
- 7 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 12 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 13 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Scotland in December
- 16 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 17 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 18 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 19 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 10 days in London in early December
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 25 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!