We want to travel from London to Amsterdam by dutch flyer. How is the experience? We would be traveling with our 2yr old son.
I found this site immensely usefule: http://www.seat61.com/Netherlands.htm
It says that once we book London to Amsterdam we can travel from Liverpool Street Station to Amsterdam Central. How can we get the train ticket from Liverpool Street Station to Ferry terminal and will there be any extra charge?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기 상어 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 마카오룰렛 ///ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้접`속:vtk17.COM//#
- 3 필리핀환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 4 넷마블바둑이 ///ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้접`속:vtk17.COM//#
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 LIsbon
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 Corfu
- 10 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Dijon in December!