My family and I are traveling to Europe this year and are taking our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. We have tried to translate a message that we can give restaurants/kitchen staff when ordering food. But I was hoping that I could get someone who knows both languages to check to see that it does in fact say what we intended. I have included both messages, both Dutch and English. Hopefully someone can help. Thank so much in advance, Nic
Mijn kind is allergisch voor alle soorten noten en glutenvrij/tarwe. Indien ik eet voedsel dat noten, nootolie, notenpasta of tarwe bevatten, ze zal sterven.
Mijn kind is allergisch voor elk soort van noten of alle voedingsmiddelen die werden gekookt met noten of aangeraakt noten, met inbegrip van voedselbereiding oppervlakken en gebruiksvoorwerpen. ze moet beschikken onmiddellijke medische hulp, want ze zullen sterven.
Als ze eet elk eten die bevat glutenvrij / tarwe zij zal heel ziek.
My child is allergic to any kind of nuts and wheat. If I eat foods that contain nuts, nut oil, nut butters or wheat, she will die.
If my child eats any kind of nut or any foods that have been cooked with nuts or touched nuts, including food preparation surfaces and utensils. She must have immediate medical help because she will die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat she will be very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 4 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 5 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 8 Train Through Spain
- 9 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 Italy June 6-16
- 13 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 14 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 17 hill of crosses
- 18 Planning A trip
- 19 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 20 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 21 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 22 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 23 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 24 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 25 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice