My family and I are traveling to Europe this year and are taking our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. We have tried to translate a message that we can give restaurants/kitchen staff when ordering food. But I was hoping that I could get someone who knows both languages to check to see that it does in fact say what we intended. I have included both messages, both Dutch and English. Hopefully someone can help. Thank so much in advance, Nic
Mijn kind is allergisch voor alle soorten noten en glutenvrij/tarwe. Indien ik eet voedsel dat noten, nootolie, notenpasta of tarwe bevatten, ze zal sterven.
Mijn kind is allergisch voor elk soort van noten of alle voedingsmiddelen die werden gekookt met noten of aangeraakt noten, met inbegrip van voedselbereiding oppervlakken en gebruiksvoorwerpen. ze moet beschikken onmiddellijke medische hulp, want ze zullen sterven.
Als ze eet elk eten die bevat glutenvrij / tarwe zij zal heel ziek.
My child is allergic to any kind of nuts and wheat. If I eat foods that contain nuts, nut oil, nut butters or wheat, she will die.
If my child eats any kind of nut or any foods that have been cooked with nuts or touched nuts, including food preparation surfaces and utensils. She must have immediate medical help because she will die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat she will be very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 skype@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 3 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 4 Renting a car in Greece
- 5 Iceland france spain
- 6 Ex-pats with young kids
- 7 Maximizing Norway time
- 8 Greece
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 southeast sicily town as home base
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Ludwig Castles
- 25 Best Viking Sites