My family and I are traveling to Europe this year and are taking our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. We have tried to translate a message that we can give restaurants/kitchen staff when ordering food. But I was hoping that I could get someone who knows both languages to check to see that it does in fact say what we intended. I have included both messages, both Dutch and English. Hopefully someone can help. Thank so much in advance, Nic
Mijn kind is allergisch voor alle soorten noten en glutenvrij/tarwe. Indien ik eet voedsel dat noten, nootolie, notenpasta of tarwe bevatten, ze zal sterven.
Mijn kind is allergisch voor elk soort van noten of alle voedingsmiddelen die werden gekookt met noten of aangeraakt noten, met inbegrip van voedselbereiding oppervlakken en gebruiksvoorwerpen. ze moet beschikken onmiddellijke medische hulp, want ze zullen sterven.
Als ze eet elk eten die bevat glutenvrij / tarwe zij zal heel ziek.
My child is allergic to any kind of nuts and wheat. If I eat foods that contain nuts, nut oil, nut butters or wheat, she will die.
If my child eats any kind of nut or any foods that have been cooked with nuts or touched nuts, including food preparation surfaces and utensils. She must have immediate medical help because she will die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat she will be very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Rouen Tour Companies
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 Ireland itinerary help please
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 10 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Paris cooking classes
- 13 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 14 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Ronda Wine/biking
- 22 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 23 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 24 Perugia
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations