My family and I are traveling to Europe this year and are taking our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. We have tried to translate a message that we can give restaurants/kitchen staff when ordering food. But I was hoping that I could get someone who knows both languages to check to see that it does in fact say what we intended. I have included both messages, both Dutch and English. Hopefully someone can help. Thank so much in advance, Nic
Mijn kind is allergisch voor alle soorten noten en glutenvrij/tarwe. Indien ik eet voedsel dat noten, nootolie, notenpasta of tarwe bevatten, ze zal sterven.
Mijn kind is allergisch voor elk soort van noten of alle voedingsmiddelen die werden gekookt met noten of aangeraakt noten, met inbegrip van voedselbereiding oppervlakken en gebruiksvoorwerpen. ze moet beschikken onmiddellijke medische hulp, want ze zullen sterven.
Als ze eet elk eten die bevat glutenvrij / tarwe zij zal heel ziek.
My child is allergic to any kind of nuts and wheat. If I eat foods that contain nuts, nut oil, nut butters or wheat, she will die.
If my child eats any kind of nut or any foods that have been cooked with nuts or touched nuts, including food preparation surfaces and utensils. She must have immediate medical help because she will die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat she will be very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 multi city flights to europe
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 Switzerland in September
- 4 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 5 London Theater
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 8 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 9 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Positano or Sorrento?
- 13 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 14 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 15 My final Prague itinerary
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 weekend from cologne germany
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 13 nights in switzerland
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Earthquake near Naples
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017