My family and I are traveling to Europe this year and are taking our daughter who has a nut and gluten allergy. We have tried to translate a message that we can give restaurants/kitchen staff when ordering food. But I was hoping that I could get someone who knows both languages to check to see that it does in fact say what we intended. I have included both messages, both Dutch and English. Hopefully someone can help. Thank so much in advance, Nic
Mijn kind is allergisch voor alle soorten noten en glutenvrij/tarwe. Indien ik eet voedsel dat noten, nootolie, notenpasta of tarwe bevatten, ze zal sterven.
Mijn kind is allergisch voor elk soort van noten of alle voedingsmiddelen die werden gekookt met noten of aangeraakt noten, met inbegrip van voedselbereiding oppervlakken en gebruiksvoorwerpen. ze moet beschikken onmiddellijke medische hulp, want ze zullen sterven.
Als ze eet elk eten die bevat glutenvrij / tarwe zij zal heel ziek.
My child is allergic to any kind of nuts and wheat. If I eat foods that contain nuts, nut oil, nut butters or wheat, she will die.
If my child eats any kind of nut or any foods that have been cooked with nuts or touched nuts, including food preparation surfaces and utensils. She must have immediate medical help because she will die.
If she eats any food containing gluten / wheat she will be very sick.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 baklol: Tec*h SUPP0RT comcast mail CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 comcast
- 2 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 3 Tuscany Itinerary
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 9 Multi Country car Rental
- 10 London in Winter Report
- 11 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 Couscous
- 16 alcazar question and seville advice
- 17 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 18 London is it worth it?
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 21 driving from London to Lourdes
- 22 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Places to stop/stay?
- 25 Visit to Sardinia