I am interested in going from Dusseldorf to Maastricht by train/bus. The shortest travel times found on DB.com show a bus/train combination. It is not possible to view the fares on-line or purchase tickets in advance outside of Germany. Is this because it involves a bus and a train? Could someone give me an idea of what the fares might be?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 retruning to US with souveniers
- 2 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 3 Italy in January?
- 4 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 5 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 8 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 11 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 12 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 13 10 days in London in early December
- 14 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 17 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 20 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 21 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 22 Scotland in December
- 23 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 24 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 25 Itinerary Help for Sicily
Dusseldorf to Maastricht by train/bus - Help with DB.com online.