We are soon going to Scotland for 2 weeks and want to spend a few days around Kelso and Dumfries (a little geneology work). Any suggestions on where to stay (nice, cozy, clean)? From there we want to head to Inverary but is this too long to easily do? My husband likes to drive all day but I do not! Thanks for any help.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Travel
- 2 Venice in Jan
- 3 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 4 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 7 Southern France
- 8 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 9 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 10 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 11 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 14 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Public transport from Ostuni
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 21 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 22 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 23 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 24 A full week in The Netherlands
- 25 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany