We are soon going to Scotland for 2 weeks and want to spend a few days around Kelso and Dumfries (a little geneology work). Any suggestions on where to stay (nice, cozy, clean)? From there we want to head to Inverary but is this too long to easily do? My husband likes to drive all day but I do not! Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 6 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 7 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 8 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 13 100 years of French gratitude
- 14 Madrid: City Views
- 15 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 16 Day Trips from Nice
- 17 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 18 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 19 London restaurants
- 20 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 23 Istanbul water
- 24 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 25 Peggy does Deutschland...