After 19 visits to London, all but two on our own, we're planning #20. This time we'll have three family members with us.
We've never needed to know this before. Can five people ride together in one London black cab?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 2 Sweden and Denmark
- 3 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 4 translation
- 5 Round trip to Bergen question
- 6 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 7 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 8 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 9 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 10 Sweden- and another thing
- 11 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead
- 12 Visby, Sweden
- 13 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 14 France student visa Question + OFII
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 17 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 18 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 19 My summer in Paris
- 20 Plitvice lakes to Zagreb
- 21 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 22 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 23 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 24 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 25 stockholm archipelago cruise ideas