After 19 visits to London, all but two on our own, we're planning #20. This time we'll have three family members with us.
We've never needed to know this before. Can five people ride together in one London black cab?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 3 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 4 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 5 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 6 6-7 Days in France
- 7 Dijon in December!
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 10 We're here!
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 13 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 20 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Korean Messages
- 23 Interesting places to visit
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass