After 19 visits to London, all but two on our own, we're planning #20. This time we'll have three family members with us.
We've never needed to know this before. Can five people ride together in one London black cab?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 2 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 3 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 4 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 5 RHK's Fall escape
- 6 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 7 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 8 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 9 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 10 Europe Itinerary
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 13 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 14 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 15 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 16 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 17 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 18 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 19 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 20 New Airline for Naxos
- 21 Salzburg Christmas Eve Dinner
- 22 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 23 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 25 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London