After 19 visits to London, all but two on our own, we're planning #20. This time we'll have three family members with us.
We've never needed to know this before. Can five people ride together in one London black cab?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 2 Madrid city centre?
- 3 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 4 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 5 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 6 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 9 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 10 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 11 Stonehenge and Bath
- 12 My First Trip to Europe...
- 13 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 14 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 15 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 18 Rome train to Positano
- 19 Itinerary Help!
- 20 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 21 Greece itinerary ideas
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 Greece Experts
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...