After 19 visits to London, all but two on our own, we're planning #20. This time we'll have three family members with us.
We've never needed to know this before. Can five people ride together in one London black cab?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 2 Italy travel plan help
- 3 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 4 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 5 Budapest language lessons
- 6 Thinking about the Fjords
- 7 Tours in Wales
- 8 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 9 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 10 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Alsace to Austria?
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Budapest Card