Has anyone ever stayed at Dukes near St James Park? How was it?
Dukes near St James Park - anyone ever stay there?
- 1 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Berlin Hotels
- 4 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 5 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 6 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 7 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 8 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 9 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 10 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 11 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 12 Tennyson Home
- 13 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 14 Istanbul Hotels
- 15 Where to stay in London in July
- 16 Backpacking through Europe
- 17 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 18 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 19 Scotland car rental advice
- 20 florence hotel
- 21 Connection in Newark EWR
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 24 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 25 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome