Not quite around the world in ... but I would love to hear of fellow travellers recommendations for the trip from Dubrovnik to Budapest for a chance to savour the fine food and wines and graet culture of these two countries
Dubrovnik to budapest in ten days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 2 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 3 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 4 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 5 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 6 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 7 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 8 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 9 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 10 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 11 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 12 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 13 Dordogne lodging
- 14 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 15 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 16 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 17 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 22 Dordogne markets
- 23 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 24 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 25 which is worse in july - rome or venice?