I am planning a trip to Croatia in May and am trying to find a bus schedule. I want to go from Dubrovnik to Mostar and then to Split. Can you anyone direct me to a web site?
I am about ready to give up and just rent a car!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 5 Switzerland
- 6 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 7 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 8 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 9 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 16 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 19 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 20 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Paris Metro
- 23 A good book!!
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)