My friend and I are hoping to drive from Dubrovnik to Kotor, but we don't want to do a return trip. Is it possible to do a one way trip and drop the car off in Kotor? And does anyone know roughly how much the rental would cost? Thanks for any help and tips!
Dubrovnik-Kotor by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast in October
- 2 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 3 London for Free
- 4 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 5 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 6 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 7 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 8 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 9 Terrorism in Europe
- 10 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 11 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 12 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 13 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 14 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 Madrid: City Views
- 17 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 18 London restaurants
- 19 biking in France
- 20 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 21 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 22 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 25 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?