My friend and I are hoping to drive from Dubrovnik to Kotor, but we don't want to do a return trip. Is it possible to do a one way trip and drop the car off in Kotor? And does anyone know roughly how much the rental would cost? Thanks for any help and tips!
Dubrovnik-Kotor by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 2 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 5 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 8 Olive Oil
- 9 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 10 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 11 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 12 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 13 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 16 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 17 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 18 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 19 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 20 Paris in 1 Day
- 21 Oslo in early Oct
- 22 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland