My friend and I are hoping to drive from Dubrovnik to Kotor, but we don't want to do a return trip. Is it possible to do a one way trip and drop the car off in Kotor? And does anyone know roughly how much the rental would cost? Thanks for any help and tips!
Dubrovnik-Kotor by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 2 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 3 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 4 Paris and where else?
- 5 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 6 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 7 Christmas windows in Paris
- 8 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 9 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 10 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 11 Internet or travel agent?
- 12 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 13 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 14 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 15 Autumn in Paris
- 16 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 19 Raining in rome
- 20 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 23 Italian Lakes
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 Christmas Day in Scuol