My friend and I are hoping to drive from Dubrovnik to Kotor, but we don't want to do a return trip. Is it possible to do a one way trip and drop the car off in Kotor? And does anyone know roughly how much the rental would cost? Thanks for any help and tips!
Dubrovnik-Kotor by car
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Travel by train or bus
- 4 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 5 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 first european holiday itinery
- 12 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Cyprus in December
- 18 Cyprus photo gallery
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Which travel plan?
- 22 Florence in October
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 25 Vespa Tours of Tuscany