My friend and I are hoping to drive from Dubrovnik to Kotor, but we don't want to do a return trip. Is it possible to do a one way trip and drop the car off in Kotor? And does anyone know roughly how much the rental would cost? Thanks for any help and tips!
Dubrovnik-Kotor by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 2 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 3 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 4 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 5 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 6 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 7 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 8 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 9 Purse week?
- 10 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 11 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 12 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 13 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 14 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 15 Looking for add on city
- 16 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 17 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 18 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 19 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 20 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 21 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 22 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 23 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 24 Paris Handbags
- 25 Which designer handbags come out in Europe before hitting the States?