My friend and I are hoping to drive from Dubrovnik to Kotor, but we don't want to do a return trip. Is it possible to do a one way trip and drop the car off in Kotor? And does anyone know roughly how much the rental would cost? Thanks for any help and tips!
Dubrovnik-Kotor by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 2 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 4 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 5 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 7 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 8 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 9 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 10 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 11 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 12 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 13 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 19 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 20 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 21 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 22 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 23 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 24 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 25 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...