My friend and I are hoping to drive from Dubrovnik to Kotor, but we don't want to do a return trip. Is it possible to do a one way trip and drop the car off in Kotor? And does anyone know roughly how much the rental would cost? Thanks for any help and tips!
Dubrovnik-Kotor by car
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 2 Gite and/or agritourism
- 3 Apartment for family trip to London
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 Prebook B&Bs
- 6 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 7 Switzerland
- 8 England and Scotland
- 9 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 14 20 days in Germany
- 15 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 16 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 19 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 20 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 21 Athens/Istanbul March
- 22 French open
- 23 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 24 Azores
- 25 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?