My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노╲✫门╱Ｅｄｃｓ７．ｃｏｍ월드카지노
- 2 다모아카지노╲✫门╱Ｅｄｃｓ７．ｃｏｍ다모아카지노
- 3 모바일카지노╲✫门╱Ｅｄｃｓ７．ｃｏｍ모바일카지노
- 4 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 5 Barcelona with Teens
- 6 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 7 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 8 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 9 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 10 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 11 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 12 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 13 Romantic hotel in venice
- 14 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 15 10 days in Spain
- 16 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 17 May or September?
- 18 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 19 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 20 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 21 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 22 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 25 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead