My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 2 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 3 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 4 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 6 Hotel in Lisbon
- 7 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 8 Train tickets France and Spain
- 9 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 10 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 11 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 12 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 13 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 14 Florence during Holy Week
- 15 Leaving tomorrow and need last minite advice
- 16 Stonehenge and Bath
- 17 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 18 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 19 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 20 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 21 Barcelona or no ?
- 22 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 23 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 24 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 25 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg