My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 2 Europe First Timers
- 3 Thinking about the Fjords
- 4 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 5 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 6 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Uber vs. TfL
- 9 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 16 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 17 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 18 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 19 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 20 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 21 Athens Help
- 22 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 23 Berlin -clubs
- 24 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 25 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland