My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 2 Trip report European honeymoon
- 3 Sentimental Journey
- 4 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 5 Need advice on Greek islands
- 6 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 7 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 8 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 9 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 10 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 11 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 12 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 13 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 16 Florence and Rome
- 17 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 18 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 19 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 20 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 21 Netflix and Hulu
- 22 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 23 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 24 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 25 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?