My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting a SIM card and cell phone in Turkey
- 2 Istanbul airport transportation
- 3 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 4 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 5 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Sending money from the UK to the US
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 10 Gite and/or agritourism
- 11 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 12 Athens/Istanbul March
- 13 English ruined castles
- 14 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 20 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 21 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin