My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 2 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 3 How the kids age calculated
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 6 Help required with Itinerary
- 7 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 8 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 14 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 15 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 16 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 17 Flat in London
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 24 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 25 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne