My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 2 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 3 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 6 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 7 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 8 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 9 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 10 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 14 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 15 Which european city?
- 16 Southern Spain
- 17 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 18 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 21 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 22 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 25 Italy Countryside