My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona extension
- 2 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 3 France for a month in 2017
- 4 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 5 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 6 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 7 Naples or Genoa
- 8 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 9 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 10 a few hours in Stockholm
- 11 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Vuerling airlines
- 18 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 19 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 20 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 21 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 24 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 25 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra