My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 2 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 3 CDG airport and connection time
- 4 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Paris Metro
- 9 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 14 getting to CDG
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 16 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Towersey, London
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 21 Biarritz family holiday
- 22 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 23 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Ireland in April