My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 4 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 5 Athens and which islands?
- 6 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 7 12 days in italy help
- 8 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 10 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 11 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 12 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 13 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 14 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 15 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 16 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 17 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 18 Carinthia
- 19 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 20 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 21 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 22 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 23 Baltic cruise ports
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Questions for Paris residents