My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 2 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 3 Planning Advice!
- 4 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 5 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 6 England and Wales by public transport
- 7 Help with itinerary
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 10 Greece in 15 Days
- 11 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 12 Banks Mansion
- 13 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 14 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 15 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 16 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 17 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 20 free days of Europe
- 20 Bring Europe to My Kitchen. Please.
- 21 BNL machines in Italy
- 22 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 23 BNL ATMs
- 24 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 25 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*