My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 2 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 3 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 4 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 5 Barcelona completely overrated
- 6 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 7 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 8 Italy in October
- 9 Well, I'm always warning people
- 10 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 11 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 12 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 13 Guides - Matera
- 14 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 15 Cork or Galway?
- 16 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 17 Seville in late January
- 18 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 19 Spain Itinerary Help
- 20 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 25 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?