My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy
- 2 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 3 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 4 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 5 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 6 Positano, Italy
- 7 Nice Video about Poland
- 8 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 9 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 10 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 11 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 12 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 13 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 14 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 17 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Vienna highlights
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to stay in Rome
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 24 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 25 Munich