My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 Christmas in Munich
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 5 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 9 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 10 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 11 Raining in rome
- 12 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 13 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 14 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 15 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 16 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 17 İstanbul Travel guide
- 18 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 19 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 20 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 21 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 22 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 23 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 24 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 25 Italian Lakes