My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 4 for traveling to Russia
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Hertz Never Lost
- 7 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 8 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 9 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 10 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 11 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 12 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 13 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 14 First Time Europe Trip
- 15 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 16 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 17 Holiday in Europe
- 18 student in denmark
- 19 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 20 Hostel Advice
- 21 Iceland in Feb
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 24 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 25 Munich, Germany