My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 2 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 3 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 4 Amsterdam and ?????
- 5 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 8 To europe this Aug
- 9 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 10 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 11 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 12 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 13 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 14 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 15 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 19 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 20 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 21 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 22 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 23 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 24 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 25 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein