My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 2 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 3 Loire Valley itinerary
- 4 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 5 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 6 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 7 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 8 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 9 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 10 Naxos hotel question
- 11 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 12 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 13 Poland Tour Group
- 14 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 15 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 16 Europe Itinerary
- 17 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 18 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 21 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 22 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 23 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 24 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 25 Currency