My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 2 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 3 What to take to Germany
- 4 Suggestions for travel
- 5 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 8 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 11 Holiday in Austria
- 12 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 13 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 14 4 week trip Turkey
- 15 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 16 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 17 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 20 What one thing in Paris?
- 21 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 24 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 25 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!