My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 3 Is Venice really dirty?
- 4 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 5 Authentic czech food
- 6 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 7 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 8 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 9 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 10 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 11 Kimhe--flamenco
- 12 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 13 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Christmas in London
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin