My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 2 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 3 Sicily Trip
- 4 Our Paris plans
- 5 Rome Walking Guide
- 6 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 7 Thalys seat assignment hassle
- 8 Ny to St Tropez
- 9 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 10 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 11 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 12 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 13 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 14 railfrom amstedam to reims fr
- 15 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 16 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 17 Any experience with ebookers.com or mobissimo.com?
- 18 Bath or Exeter
- 19 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 20 Referendum in Greece
- 21 Amalfi coast 8 days with 4 yr old
- 22 Barcelona Itinerary
- 23 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 24 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 25 air conditioning