My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
- 1 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 first european holiday itinery
- 4 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 London at Easter
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 18 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 22 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 23 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 24 Advises for trip to Russia
- 25 Dillit Language school in Rome?