My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 4 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 5 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 6 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 ITALY
- 9 Northern Spain
- 10 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 15 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 16 Hamam in Istanbul
- 17 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 18 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 20 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 21 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 22 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 23 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 24 week in calabria
- 25 Wine tours in Tuscuny