My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 2 help and advice
- 3 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 4 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 5 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 6 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 7 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 8 Lyon Arrondissements
- 9 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 10 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 11 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 12 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 13 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 14 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 15 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 16 Spa in Scotland
- 17 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 18 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 19 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 20 1+ days in Toledo
- 21 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 22 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 23 Paris info required
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!