My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 2 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 3 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 4 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 5 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 6 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 7 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 staying a month or so in each place
- 10 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Late night train from Prague
- 13 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 14 December honeymoon in Europe
- 15 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 18 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 19 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 20 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 23 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 24 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady