My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 2 2 weeks in France next May
- 3 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 4 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 5 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 6 Barcelona Apartment
- 7 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 8 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 9 12 days in Italy
- 10 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 11 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia
- 12 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 13 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 14 From Schipol to ?
- 15 Our Next Europe Trip
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 18 Journees du Patrimoine
- 19 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 20 Switzerland for Christmas 2015
- 21 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 22 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 23 Driving from stresa to milan expo
- 24 Car and Driver Milan Airport to Stresa
- 25 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!