My husband and I are about to reserve our hotel for our Dubrovnik stay. We ordered a travel book but it hasn't yet arrived... hence I'm turning to you folks for some advice. Is it important to stay near Old Town or are there other things to do around the city? We are looking at the Hotel Ariston b/c its sea-side w/ nice views and resort grounds, but its almost three miles away from Old Town. Is this going to be okay or should we really try to stay closer?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 +919878377317 OnLiNe loVe vAsHiKaRaN sPeCiAlIsT tAnTrIk
- 3 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/muscle-xtx-and-xtrcut/
- 4 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 5 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 6 From London to Paris to US
- 7 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 8 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 9 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 10 How can I ship my clothes to me in France...
- 11 Puglia
- 12 My greece vacation
- 13 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 16 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 Naples or Genoa
- 19 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 20 Greece Experts
- 21 Rome to Positano
- 22 Itinerary help please!
- 23 Ireland driving itinerary
- 24 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.