In researching my oncoming trip to Croatia, I've come to a blank for Dubrovnik hotel accommodation. Have been checking the various websites and seem to be able to find either expensive hotels or private apartments with very mixed reviews.This forum has come up trumps for me before. I'm needing just two nights in mid September. Happy with clean backpacker style or modest friendly clean hotel, in Dubrovnik not outlying areas and islands. Any inspiration welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 2 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 3 Top Tapas Tascas
- 4 Iceland car rental agencies
- 5 Amalfi coast in august
- 6 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 7 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Greece
- 10 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 11 Iceland france spain
- 12 Help on ancient history route
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 15 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 16 Hiking lake Como
- 17 Prem fares (again)
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 22 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 25 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece