In researching my oncoming trip to Croatia, I've come to a blank for Dubrovnik hotel accommodation. Have been checking the various websites and seem to be able to find either expensive hotels or private apartments with very mixed reviews.This forum has come up trumps for me before. I'm needing just two nights in mid September. Happy with clean backpacker style or modest friendly clean hotel, in Dubrovnik not outlying areas and islands. Any inspiration welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 2 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Trip suggestion
- 10 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 11 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Dijon in December!
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 23 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 24 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 25 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!