I will be in Dublin the 1st week of Sept. and am considering an overnight to Liverpool. What are my options to get there and back, and costs?
Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 4 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 5 Prague itinerary advice
- 6 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 7 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 12 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 13 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 Italian lakes
- 16 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 17 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 18 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 19 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 20 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 21 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 22 10 day Italy
- 23 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 24 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique