I will be in Dublin Sept. 11th & 12. I would like to fly over to Liverpool for a couple of days. How far in advance should I buy air ticket or is it, 1hour every hour so ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 2 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 3 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 4 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 5 transatlantic cruise from barcelona
- 6 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 9 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 10 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 11 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 12 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 13 France Grande Alpes Excursion
- 14 What clothes?
- 15 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 16 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 17 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 18 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 19 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 20 Car rental in Caen?
- 21 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 22 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 23 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 25 Current Paris vacation rental news...