I will be in Dublin Sept. 11th & 12. I would like to fly over to Liverpool for a couple of days. How far in advance should I buy air ticket or is it, 1hour every hour so ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 2 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 3 Transportation from Bordeaux to San Sebastián
- 4 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 5 Holding bags in Paris
- 6 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 7 Help to plan a better itinerary for 12 days Europe tour in Winter 2015
- 8 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 9 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 10 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 11 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 12 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 15 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 16 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 17 Venturing even further
- 18 Rome
- 19 Heavily armed police in Le Marais?
- 20 Winter on the Cote d'Azur ??
- 21 Paris in April
- 22 Coming to London. Drinks, dinner?
- 23 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 24 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 25 which dordogne caves AND in which order?