I will be in Dublin Sept. 11th & 12. I would like to fly over to Liverpool for a couple of days. How far in advance should I buy air ticket or is it, 1hour every hour so ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 3 getting to CDG
- 4 Towersey, London
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 7 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 8 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 14 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 15 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 16 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 17 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Amalfi Coast help
- 20 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 21 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 22 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!