Is this a place that adults without children would also enjoy? I will be visiting Dublin solo without kids this go round! Thanks, Gail
Dublinia museum in Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 2 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 3 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 4 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 5 Do trains run past midnight???
- 6 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 7 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 8 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 9 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 10 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 11 Venice - boats on canals
- 12 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 13 Barcelona for single female
- 14 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 15 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 16 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 19 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 20 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 21 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 22 Help for San Sebastian
- 23 Newgrange to Galway
- 24 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 25 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?