I'll be using Dublin as a "home base" during a visit this summer, and would like to take some day trips to places such as Cliffs of Moher, maybe Kilkenny/Wicklow, etc. Does anyone have any recommendations of companies who provide day tours?
If so, do you suggest I buy tickets when I arrive or in advance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 2 Munich Hotel Location
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 5 Clean up spam
- 6 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 7 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 8 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 11 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 12 Is Sicily Safe?
- 13 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 14 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 15 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 16 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 19 Help with basic itinerary
- 20 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 21 Greece and Italy Combo
- 22 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 23 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 24 Which city order makes most sense?
- 25 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus