We would like to have a taxi or private car take us from St. Stephens Green hotel to Carlisle Pier in Dun Laoughaire. Probably not a train because of luggage. Will a taxi work?
Any idea on cost?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 4 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 5 First Solo Adventure
- 6 Crete Holiday
- 7 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 8 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 9 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 10 Where should I go with my family?
- 11 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 12 First Solo Adventure
- 13 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 14 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 15 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 16 Stu Tower
- 17 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 20 Tour or self drive Douro?
- 21 Which Hotel in Rome
- 22 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 23 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?