I am going to DUBLIN this weekend and staying in the Merrion Hotel. We are eating in the hotel on the Friday night but want a recommendation for the Saturday night please!
We are 2 adults and 2 children ages 5 and 3, and we like a fairly upscale restaurant, but not a quiet one, one with a good buzz and noise (the kids aren't the silent types!).
We have done all the Michelin ones as a couple, we really love good food! The 2 on the top of my list are the Greenhouse and the Pig's Ear, both of which are closed for annual holidays this weekend! I was thinking of San Lorenzo's or Coppinger Row if anyone had any feedback on these? I would also love any other ideas you may have!
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel around Spain
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 4 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 5 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 6 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 7 아시안카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 월드카지노＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 타짜바카라＼✽【((→ BXT88.ZE。AM ←))】＼슈퍼바카라【슈퍼카지노】
- 10 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 11 Cash machines ATM
- 12 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 13 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 14 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 15 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 16 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Stu Tower
- 19 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 20 YIKES!
- 21 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 22 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 23 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 24 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 25 Labor Day in Paris