I am going to DUBLIN this weekend and staying in the Merrion Hotel. We are eating in the hotel on the Friday night but want a recommendation for the Saturday night please!
We are 2 adults and 2 children ages 5 and 3, and we like a fairly upscale restaurant, but not a quiet one, one with a good buzz and noise (the kids aren't the silent types!).
We have done all the Michelin ones as a couple, we really love good food! The 2 on the top of my list are the Greenhouse and the Pig's Ear, both of which are closed for annual holidays this weekend! I was thinking of San Lorenzo's or Coppinger Row if anyone had any feedback on these? I would also love any other ideas you may have!
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 2 Milan and Lake Como
- 3 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 4 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 5 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 6 One week in Europe
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 9 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 10 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 11 Munich itinerary review
- 12 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 Switzerland in September
- 15 Where to eat in Rome?
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 18 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 19 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 20 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 21 AMS Car Rental
- 22 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 23 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 24 London Theater
- 25 3 nights in the 10th Paris