I am going to DUBLIN this weekend and staying in the Merrion Hotel. We are eating in the hotel on the Friday night but want a recommendation for the Saturday night please!
We are 2 adults and 2 children ages 5 and 3, and we like a fairly upscale restaurant, but not a quiet one, one with a good buzz and noise (the kids aren't the silent types!).
We have done all the Michelin ones as a couple, we really love good food! The 2 on the top of my list are the Greenhouse and the Pig's Ear, both of which are closed for annual holidays this weekend! I was thinking of San Lorenzo's or Coppinger Row if anyone had any feedback on these? I would also love any other ideas you may have!
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 소스 ● 연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Paris Metro
- 4 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 9 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 10 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 11 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 12 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 13 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 getting to CDG
- 16 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 17 Cambrils
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 Amalfi Coast help
- 20 CDG airport and connection time
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 23 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 24 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 25 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours