I am going to DUBLIN this weekend and staying in the Merrion Hotel. We are eating in the hotel on the Friday night but want a recommendation for the Saturday night please!
We are 2 adults and 2 children ages 5 and 3, and we like a fairly upscale restaurant, but not a quiet one, one with a good buzz and noise (the kids aren't the silent types!).
We have done all the Michelin ones as a couple, we really love good food! The 2 on the top of my list are the Greenhouse and the Pig's Ear, both of which are closed for annual holidays this weekend! I was thinking of San Lorenzo's or Coppinger Row if anyone had any feedback on these? I would also love any other ideas you may have!
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 3 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 4 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 5 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 6 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 7 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 8 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 9 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 13 Hiking in Switzerland
- 14 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 17 CASH OR CARD?
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 20 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 21 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 22 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 23 2 days in Lugano area
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 Need help planning trip after Paris