Looking for help planning 24 hours in Dublin with two kids age 10 &13. Parents like lively music scene but looking for appropriate pubs. Also is going to Howth worth it in Februrary?
Dublin--pub/restaurant/music scene suggestion for family with tweens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 2 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 3 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 4 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 5 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 6 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 7 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 11 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 12 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 13 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 14 Top 5 choices from London
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Transportation in Paris
- 17 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 18 Greek Island honeymoon
- 19 2 Days in Brussels
- 20 Santorini (Greece) : Ferries pros and cons
- 21 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 22 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 23 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 24 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 25 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?