Looking for help planning 24 hours in Dublin with two kids age 10 &13. Parents like lively music scene but looking for appropriate pubs. Also is going to Howth worth it in Februrary?
Dublin--pub/restaurant/music scene suggestion for family with tweens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 2 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 3 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 4 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 5 Where to stay in London
- 6 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 7 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 8 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 9 Where to stay in Prague?
- 10 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 11 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 12 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 13 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 14 scotland trave;
- 15 London Food Tour
- 16 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 17 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 18 25 days in Europe
- 19 Family trip to France with kids
- 20 London with Kids
- 21 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 22 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 23 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 24 10 Days in Switzerland
- 25 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?