Looking for help planning 24 hours in Dublin with two kids age 10 &13. Parents like lively music scene but looking for appropriate pubs. Also is going to Howth worth it in Februrary?
Dublin--pub/restaurant/music scene suggestion for family with tweens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 2 Decision time...
- 3 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 4 England/EPL family vacation
- 5 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 6 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 7 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 8 Spain in November
- 9 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 10 Never To Return
- 11 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 12 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 13 Authentic czech food
- 14 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 17 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 18 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 19 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 20 Italy - unusually so
- 21 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 22 About cars in Austria
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 25 Good book about 20th C. European history?