Looking for help planning 24 hours in Dublin with two kids age 10 &13. Parents like lively music scene but looking for appropriate pubs. Also is going to Howth worth it in Februrary?
Dublin--pub/restaurant/music scene suggestion for family with tweens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 3 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 4 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 9 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 10 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 11 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 12 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 13 Hotels that we found special
- 14 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 15 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 16 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 19 Great London Bars with a view
- 20 Rome Food Tour
- 21 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Art in Paris
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Rental car while in Ireland