Looking for help planning 24 hours in Dublin with two kids age 10 &13. Parents like lively music scene but looking for appropriate pubs. Also is going to Howth worth it in Februrary?
Dublin--pub/restaurant/music scene suggestion for family with tweens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please suffer one more London travelcard question
- 2 Rioja
- 3 Madrid
- 4 Camino No-No
- 5 Ireland train system: first class??
- 6 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 8 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 9 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 10 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 11 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 12 apartment
- 13 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 14 travel insurance
- 15 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 16 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 17 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 18 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 19 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 20 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 21 London and nearby suggestions
- 22 Brighton-bath Uk
- 23 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 24 Southeast Sicily for 10 days
- 25 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning