Looking for help planning 24 hours in Dublin with two kids age 10 &13. Parents like lively music scene but looking for appropriate pubs. Also is going to Howth worth it in Februrary?
Dublin--pub/restaurant/music scene suggestion for family with tweens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 2 Istanbul water
- 3 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 4 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 5 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 6 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 7 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 8 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 9 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 10 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 11 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 14 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 15 Day Trips from Nice
- 16 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 17 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 18 Madrid: City Views
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 Cornwall or Paris?
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens