Looking for help planning 24 hours in Dublin with two kids age 10 &13. Parents like lively music scene but looking for appropriate pubs. Also is going to Howth worth it in Februrary?
Dublin--pub/restaurant/music scene suggestion for family with tweens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 2 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 3 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 4 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Zurich, Switzerland
- 7 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 13 Day trips
- 14 London tube
- 15 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Swiss rail passes
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 22 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 25 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague