Looking for help planning 24 hours in Dublin with two kids age 10 &13. Parents like lively music scene but looking for appropriate pubs. Also is going to Howth worth it in Februrary?
Dublin--pub/restaurant/music scene suggestion for family with tweens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 3 Barcelona for single female
- 4 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 5 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 6 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 7 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 8 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 9 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 10 Help for San Sebastian
- 11 Venice - boats on canals
- 12 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 15 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 16 Venice, just arrived
- 17 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 18 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 19 What Bus/buses
- 20 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 23 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day