Looking for help planning 24 hours in Dublin with two kids age 10 &13. Parents like lively music scene but looking for appropriate pubs. Also is going to Howth worth it in Februrary?
Dublin--pub/restaurant/music scene suggestion for family with tweens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Draft of first trip of itinerary. Please help
- 2 Random Rome Questions
- 3 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 4 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 5 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 6 Royal Palace vs. El Escorial
- 7 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 8 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 9 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 10 Berlin to Prague by car
- 11 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 12 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 13 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 14 Trip Insurance
- 15 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 16 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 17 Please tell me about your Russian visa experience.
- 18 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 19 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 22 Where to stay in London
- 23 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 24 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 25 Istanbul's Prince's Islands