Looking for help planning 24 hours in Dublin with two kids age 10 &13. Parents like lively music scene but looking for appropriate pubs. Also is going to Howth worth it in Februrary?
Dublin--pub/restaurant/music scene suggestion for family with tweens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 2 Naxos in May
- 3 Belfast to Scotland help
- 4 France, Italy and Greec
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 20 days in Germany
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 15 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 18 help regarding removal firm in london
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 South of France November Trip Report
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?