Looking for help planning 24 hours in Dublin with two kids age 10 &13. Parents like lively music scene but looking for appropriate pubs. Also is going to Howth worth it in Februrary?
Dublin--pub/restaurant/music scene suggestion for family with tweens.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 9 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 13 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 18 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 19 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 20 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 21 Istanbul hotels
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 2 Week European Itinerary
- 24 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 25 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy