My Family and I are traveling to Dublin - however, we will only be in the city for about 28 hours - we are staying in the Temple Bar neighborhood.
Does anyone have any suggestions for good Pubs with some good Music?
We are not afraid to "go off the beaten path" and we don't mind a small laid back pub experience either. But we love music, and were hoping to check out some local Dublin pub music.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 사이트 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 London is it worth it?
- 4 Montserrat Express
- 5 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 7 International drivers permit
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Places to stop/stay?
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 12 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 15 ATM help
- 16 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 17 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 18 Visit to Sardinia
- 19 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 24 Help me make this possible!
- 25 Croatia Intinerary August 2017