My Family and I are traveling to Dublin - however, we will only be in the city for about 28 hours - we are staying in the Temple Bar neighborhood.
Does anyone have any suggestions for good Pubs with some good Music?
We are not afraid to "go off the beaten path" and we don't mind a small laid back pub experience either. But we love music, and were hoping to check out some local Dublin pub music.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 4 Berlin to ?
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 7 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 8 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 9 10 days in London in early December
- 10 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 11 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 12 Scotland in December
- 13 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 16 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 17 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 20 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 23 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 24 Iceland
- 25 Greece