My Family and I are traveling to Dublin - however, we will only be in the city for about 28 hours - we are staying in the Temple Bar neighborhood.
Does anyone have any suggestions for good Pubs with some good Music?
We are not afraid to "go off the beaten path" and we don't mind a small laid back pub experience either. But we love music, and were hoping to check out some local Dublin pub music.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight
- 2 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 7 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 A few more questions about Brittany
- 12 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 13 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 17 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 18 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 20 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 21 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 22 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 25 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence