We plan to spend two days in dublin/one night. Is the dublin 2 day pass worth the investment ? We plan to hit most of the tourist attractions...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 3 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 4 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 5 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 6 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 9 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 12 Ireland Southwest
- 13 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 14 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 15 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 20 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 21 Monet in Normandy
- 22 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 23 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 24 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 25 Mephisto Shoes in Paris