I am back to trip planning and I know there will be some good suggestions. Here is my dilemma. I want to travel to either Dublin or Amsterdam for appox 8-10 days in August. I am not sure which city I would be better off in to do day trips from. Has anyone been solo with no car in either of these cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 where to stay in London?
- 7 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 8 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Flamenco in October
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 13 4 days itinerary for France
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 getting to CDG
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Revised itinerary for italy
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Hotel in Vienna