I am back to trip planning and I know there will be some good suggestions. Here is my dilemma. I want to travel to either Dublin or Amsterdam for appox 8-10 days in August. I am not sure which city I would be better off in to do day trips from. Has anyone been solo with no car in either of these cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 5 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 8 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 Can parking
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna