I have a chance to go to either Dublin or Edinburgh for a week in April. I've already been to Edinburgh and absolutely loved it. I am inclined to go to Dublin to see a place I haven't seen before (I love cities). I have read a bit on the city and browsed the forums and it seems that most people are at one extreme or the other, they either love it or hate it.
I am interested in literary and cultural connections, architecture, food, and music. I love walking around and exploring cities on foot if possible, one of the reasons I loved Edinburgh.
I would love to hear your opinion/experience re Dublin.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기 고래≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪바다이야기 고래
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 5 Sicily help
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 "Too Much Cows"
- 11 One free day in Barcelona
- 12 Bordeaux to Nice
- 13 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 14 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 15 Thinking about the Fjords
- 16 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 17 Rome -- The next time around
- 18 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 19 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 20 Rome to Venice
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 23 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?