I have a chance to go to either Dublin or Edinburgh for a week in April. I've already been to Edinburgh and absolutely loved it. I am inclined to go to Dublin to see a place I haven't seen before (I love cities). I have read a bit on the city and browsed the forums and it seems that most people are at one extreme or the other, they either love it or hate it.
I am interested in literary and cultural connections, architecture, food, and music. I love walking around and exploring cities on foot if possible, one of the reasons I loved Edinburgh.
I would love to hear your opinion/experience re Dublin.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days itinerary for France
- 2 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 3 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 8 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 9 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 10 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 11 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 18 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 19 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 20 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 21 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Sicily
- 24 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 25 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza