My best friend and I are planning a trip for our 30th birthday and we would like to go to Dublin, London and Paris or London, Paris and Amsterdam. This will be our first trip to Europe and we would like any and all input (thank you in advance!) about these destinations together or if we should just stick to one city opposed to two or three (we are SO newbies, we need all the help we can get!).
We would ideally like to go for about 2 weeks (crossing fingers, I can accrue enough PTO) or at least a week (which we would definitely narrow it down to one or possibly two cities).
I would appreciate all suggestions for places to stay, we are looking for about $200/night but wouldn't mind saving all the extra money we can. We are open to all ideas! We are also planning all the 'touristy' attractions that we can possibly see but not sure which ones are worth it.
We have also decided that we wouldn't mind getting a little exercise in, so any suggestions on walking tours would be great.
Also, we are trying to go in the beginning of March (our birthday month) and have been told by a few locals from England that it will be really cold but we might get better deals on flights and hotel accommodations. When would be the best time to purchase plane tickets? Booking hotel rooms?
Long story short- we are so clueless about anything (wow, that sounds so sad, ha ha) that any tidbits of information would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 mcafee Tec* mcafee h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Venice/Mestre
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 6 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 7 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 10 Pay attention to your watches !
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 13 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 14 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 15 Iceland early december visit
- 16 Zurich to Milan trip
- 17 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 18 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 19 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 20 Italy Car Scam
- 21 Quizz !
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 24 car insurance italy
- 25 Christmas Day in Granada
Dublin, London and Paris (or London, Paris and Amsterdam).