My best friend and I are planning a trip for our 30th birthday and we would like to go to Dublin, London and Paris or London, Paris and Amsterdam. This will be our first trip to Europe and we would like any and all input (thank you in advance!) about these destinations together or if we should just stick to one city opposed to two or three (we are SO newbies, we need all the help we can get!).
We would ideally like to go for about 2 weeks (crossing fingers, I can accrue enough PTO) or at least a week (which we would definitely narrow it down to one or possibly two cities).
I would appreciate all suggestions for places to stay, we are looking for about $200/night but wouldn't mind saving all the extra money we can. We are open to all ideas! We are also planning all the 'touristy' attractions that we can possibly see but not sure which ones are worth it.
We have also decided that we wouldn't mind getting a little exercise in, so any suggestions on walking tours would be great.
Also, we are trying to go in the beginning of March (our birthday month) and have been told by a few locals from England that it will be really cold but we might get better deals on flights and hotel accommodations. When would be the best time to purchase plane tickets? Booking hotel rooms?
Long story short- we are so clueless about anything (wow, that sounds so sad, ha ha) that any tidbits of information would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED : HP SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:800-681-7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 6 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 7 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 15 Trogir or Split
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Edinbrugh
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 22 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 23 Berlin to ?
- 24 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 25 Greek Mainland Itinerary
Dublin, London and Paris (or London, Paris and Amsterdam).