Just wondering if we are going to be able to enjoy the city & "pub hop" if we stay @ Clontarf Castle....looking for a relatively nice hotel to kick off our 1st few nights in Ireland....just 2 adults. Thanks for any input & am open to suggestions for other favorite hotels...
Dublin: Is Clontarf Castle Hotel too far outside the city for a 1st visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 2 Taormina to Palermo
- 3 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 4 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 5 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 6 history museums or locations
- 7 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 8 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 9 Budget family trip to Europe
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 11 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 12 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 13 caroline_venezia
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 16 Italy trip questions
- 17 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 18 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 20 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 21 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 22 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 23 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 24 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 25 Suggestion for travel memories