Just wondering if we are going to be able to enjoy the city & "pub hop" if we stay @ Clontarf Castle....looking for a relatively nice hotel to kick off our 1st few nights in Ireland....just 2 adults. Thanks for any input & am open to suggestions for other favorite hotels...
Dublin: Is Clontarf Castle Hotel too far outside the city for a 1st visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 2 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 3 Night Train - Need help
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 6 White Villages base?
- 7 Traveling to France
- 8 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 9 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 10 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 11 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 12 using airbnb for the first time...
- 13 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 14 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 15 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 18 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 19 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 20 London GTG late September?
- 21 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 22 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 23 Three day visit to Loire Valley
- 24 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!