My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 4 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 5 Castle Stays in Wales
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 12 Can parking
- 13 italy Cinque Terre
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 16 Zurich to Milan trip
- 17 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 18 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 24 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue