My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.xaddition.net/apex-forskolin
- 2 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 3 K-Day
- 4 UK Visa Help
- 5 Cell Phone Question
- 6 Skye to Edinburgh
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 9 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 12 Spain in December
- 13 advance tickets?
- 14 Help required with Itinerary
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 20 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 21 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 22 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 25 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?