My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 2 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 4 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 5 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 10 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 11 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 13 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 14 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 15 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 18 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 19 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 20 4 days each in London and Paris
- 21 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 22 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 25 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....