My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 where to stay in London?
- 7 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 8 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Flamenco in October
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 13 4 days itinerary for France
- 14 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 getting to CDG
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Revised itinerary for italy
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Hotel in Vienna