Doing a milage run to Dublin in December for 5 nights. May have to see some relatives, but any suggestions for Lunch, dinner, sights?
Dublin in mid-December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 2 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 3 Macarons!
- 4 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 5 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 6 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 7 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 8 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 9 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 10 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 11 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 12 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way
- 13 Lycian Way
- 14 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 15 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 16 Rental Car in Paris
- 17 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 18 Lycian Way Self Guided Options
- 19 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 20 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 23 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 24 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 25 1st timer