Doing a milage run to Dublin in December for 5 nights. May have to see some relatives, but any suggestions for Lunch, dinner, sights?
Dublin in mid-December
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 2 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 3 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 4 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 5 Family trip to France with kids
- 6 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 7 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 8 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 9 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 10 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 11 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 12 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 13 Car Rental in Iceland
- 14 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 15 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 16 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 17 scotland trave;
- 18 Italy food budget
- 19 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 20 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 21 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 22 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 23 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 25 A week in spain