We are booking a tour to Belfast that leaves Connolly Station at 7:35am. We would like to stay at a hotel nearby the station. Any suggestions?
Thanks, I appreciate the input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 2 Departure Tax in UK
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 5 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 6 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 7 FCO connection time
- 8 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 9 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 10 Train Help
- 11 First time in Italy
- 12 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 13 Train rides
- 14 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 15 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 16 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 17 One week in & near Marseille
- 18 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 19 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 20 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 21 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 22 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 23 Switzerland itinerary help
- 24 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 25 12 days, which 4 cities?