We are booking a tour to Belfast that leaves Connolly Station at 7:35am. We would like to stay at a hotel nearby the station. Any suggestions?
Thanks, I appreciate the input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 Renting bed linens and towels
- 3 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 4 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 5 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 6 Nighlife & Dancing in Genoa or San Remo (late-September)?
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 9 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 10 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 11 Ireland one week
- 12 Please suggest best itinerary
- 13 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 14 Compare & Save Cheap Hotel Deals
- 15 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 CDG international flight
- 19 Berlin restaurant recs
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 24 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 25 Seville in late January