We are booking a tour to Belfast that leaves Connolly Station at 7:35am. We would like to stay at a hotel nearby the station. Any suggestions?
Thanks, I appreciate the input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브스코어코리아【☣（￣SNN77。Cℴm￣）☣】팝콘복권
- 2 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 3 http://www.maxmusclestack.com/profactor-t2000
- 4 Highclare Castle
- 5 Norwegian Air?
- 6 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 7 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 8 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 9 Salzburg itinerary review
- 10 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 11 What's up with the showers in Europe??
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 14 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 15 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 16 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 17 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 18 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 19 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 20 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 21 Spain: train/rental car help
- 22 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 23 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 24 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 25 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?