We are booking a tour to Belfast that leaves Connolly Station at 7:35am. We would like to stay at a hotel nearby the station. Any suggestions?
Thanks, I appreciate the input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland
- 2 What do after Bernia Express?
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 5 10 day Italy
- 6 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Santorini lodging
- 9 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 10 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 11 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 What to do at 7:00am
- 14 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 15 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 16 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 19 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 20 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 23 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY