I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 2 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 3 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 4 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 5 Rungis market Paris
- 6 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 7 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 8 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 9 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 10 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 11 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 12 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 13 RHK's Fall escape
- 14 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 15 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 16 Europe Itinerary
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 19 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 20 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 21 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 22 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 23 Oops - too many yes it is me me me
- 24 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 25 New Airline for Naxos