I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 외국인전용카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ド아시안바카라
- 2 경주카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계카지노わ생중계카지노
- 3 최신바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ォ아시안바카라
- 4 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 5 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 6 How the kids age calculated
- 7 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 8 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?