I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
- 1 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 2 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 3 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 4 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 8 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 9 Limo companies in Madrid?
- 10 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport
- 11 What is the best food in France?
- 12 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 13 Best area for wine and which one?
- 14 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 15 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 16 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 17 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 18 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 22 Which tour company would be best?
- 23 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?