I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 Hotels that we found special
- 3 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 4 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 11 Too many Trip Reports
- 12 Great London Bars with a view
- 13 Rome Food Tour
- 14 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 Art in Paris
- 17 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Rental car while in Ireland
- 20 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 21 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 22 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 23 St Germain
- 24 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 25 First Time to UK since 2001