I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Where to go in France mid July?
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Help with England/Wales tour
- 5 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 6 Cruise the River Shannon
- 7 Is Venice really dirty?
- 8 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 13 Italy in October 2015
- 14 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 trip to norway
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 My notes on Greece 101
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire