I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 2 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 3 Chip on Debit card?
- 4 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 5 October trip to St. Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 8 Sorrento as a lodging base
- 9 Italy in June/July
- 10 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 11 Suggestions for an afternoon in Istanbul
- 12 Train travel in Europe
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 14 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 15 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 16 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 17 Train strikes - Spain
- 18 Alone in Paris
- 19 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 20 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 21 England/Scotland in January?
- 22 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 23 Is this possible in 16 days?
- 24 Greece/Turkey/Croatia
- 25 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip