I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich with a car?
- 2 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 3 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 Day trip on the Rhine
- 6 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 7 Germany-berlin marathon
- 8 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 9 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 10 museum passes in Rome
- 11 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 15 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 16 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 17 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 18 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 19 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 20 Estonia Amber
- 21 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 22 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 UK for 12 days !