I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 2 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 3 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 4 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 5 I'm in a funk
- 6 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 7 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 8 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 9 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 10 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 11 Mama Mia Italy!
- 12 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 13 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 Late night train from Prague
- 16 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 17 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 18 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 19 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 20 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 21 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 22 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 23 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 24 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 25 One week in Ireland itinerary