I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 3 Vacation Pictures
- 4 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 5 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 6 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 7 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 8 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 11 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 12 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 13 Purse week?
- 14 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 15 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 16 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Looking for add on city
- 19 Help finding an apartment in Paris 7th arrond.
- 20 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 21 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 22 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 23 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 24 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 25 New !travel handbags, an update please!