I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 german rail ticket question
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 5 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 6 Fashion for larger man?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Three days in Spain
- 13 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 14 1 week in Croatia
- 15 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 16 Trip to Iceland
- 17 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 18 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 19 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 20 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 21 Fjords, How To?
- 22 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Interesting markets to visit in Paris