I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 4 Sicily
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 7 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 8 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 9 Hotel in Vienna
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Car rental from Barcelona
- 13 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Itinerary Tweaking
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Help with Ireland itinerary