I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel in England and Scotland
- 2 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 3 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 4 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 5 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 6 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 7 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 8 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 9 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 10 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 11 Texans Take a Tour
- 12 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 13 Japan or Italy next spring
- 14 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 15 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 16 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 17 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 18 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 19 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 20 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 21 Groupon Tours
- 22 short trip klon to koblenz
- 23 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 24 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 25 French air traffic control strike early July