I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 5 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 8 Europe in winter
- 9 Florence Hotel Advice
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 12 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 13 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 14 Airbnb scam
- 15 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 16 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 17 Viator.com in Turkey
- 18 Scottish Passport
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 21 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 22 Two Days in Prague
- 23 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 24 Bodrum to instanbul
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report