I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 except for for, the trial interval in-between
- 2 Trains from Granada
- 3 Cinque Terre with Mom (4 days)
- 4 Iceland-another itinerary help request
- 5 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 6 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 7 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 8 Alhambra
- 9 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 10 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 11 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 12 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 13 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 14 3/4/ days South of France
- 15 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio
- 16 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 17 Florence and Rome
- 18 Need itinerary help for self-drive or tour from Cavan to N. Ireland
- 19 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 22 Switzerland Hotels
- 23 Bosch Parade
- 24 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 25 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.