I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with France itinerary
- 2 White Villages base?
- 3 plug adapters ITALY
- 4 How much luggage?????
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 7 biking in France
- 8 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 9 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 10 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 11 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 12 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 13 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 14 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 15 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 16 London restaurants
- 17 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 18 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 19 ITALO trains need help
- 20 Terrorism in Europe
- 21 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 22 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 23 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 24 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 25 100 years of French gratitude