I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Bregenz or Lindau
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 6 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 11 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 12 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 13 Winter in Paris
- 14 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 15 I need some big advice!
- 16 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 19 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 23 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 24 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 25 Portugal Trip Report 2014