I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 2 Help me with this trip
- 3 WiFi on trains
- 4 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 5 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 8 Amalfi coast in May
- 9 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 10 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 11 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 12 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 13 First ever europe trip
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 Using Obb website
- 16 A guide to Madrid
- 17 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 18 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 21 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 22 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 23 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 24 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 25 Tight Transfer at Gatwick