I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Greek islands should I visit
- 2 Please suggest best itinerary
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 5 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 French lavender and cottages
- 8 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 9 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 10 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 11 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 12 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 13 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 14 3 days to spend in europe
- 15 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 16 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 19 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 20 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 21 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 22 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 23 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 24 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 25 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival