I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 3 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 4 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 5 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 6 Touring Wales
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 9 First Time Europe Trip
- 10 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 11 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 12 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 13 St Andrews advice
- 14 3 nights in Tuscany
- 15 Cordoba or Granada?
- 16 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 17 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 18 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 19 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 20 train from ams to paris
- 21 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 22 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 23 Poland in September
- 24 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 25 Cheap Paris Boutiques