I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 2 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 3 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 4 London 2nd time around
- 5 iPad Cellular in Croatia-Slovenia-Italy
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 7 Nights in Paris
- 10 Best hostels from experience
- 11 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 San Sebastian
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 17 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 18 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 19 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 20 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 21 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 22 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 23 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 24 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 25 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations