I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 5 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 8 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 9 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 12 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 15 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 16 Renting a car in Greece
- 17 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 21 Iceland rental camper company
- 22 southeast sicily town as home base
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 25 Chania