I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Countryside
- 2 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 5 French Basque region
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 10 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 14 biking tours in Italy?
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 France,Spain,Italy
- 25 Scotland November 2015