I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 2 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 3 Nice to the luberons
- 4 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 5 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 6 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 7 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 8 Expat area's in France
- 9 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 10 Schengen rule made easy
- 11 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 12 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Need help with itinerary
- 17 Italy Spending Budget
- 18 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 19 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 20 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 21 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 22 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 23 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 24 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 25 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul