I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 2 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 3 Day trip from Paris to Normandy Beaches-is it doable?
- 4 Bacharach 'live'. Alt Haus closed... Where should we eat?
- 5 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 6 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 7 Trying to get from Dijon to Amsterdam
- 8 My 3 days in Venice
- 9 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 10 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 11 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 12 Southern France Dec 23-Jan 2
- 13 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 16 Barcelona completely overrated
- 17 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 18 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 19 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 20 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 21 Holland Itinerary
- 22 Car Trawler
- 23 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 24 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 25 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April