I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sncf help
- 2 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 3 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 4 Copenhagen or Stockholm?
- 5 Paris Here We Come
- 6 Gluten-Free Paris recommendations
- 7 Paris dining-with teens
- 8 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 9 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 10 Archetypical White Christmas
- 11 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 12 zugspitze in October
- 13 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 14 Ferrari Factory
- 15 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 16 Possible flight cancellation?
- 17 How best to travel from Florence to Sorrento
- 18 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 19 Another Paris Trip Report
- 20 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 21 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 22 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 23 Best new years?
- 24 Amalfi Coast in June
- 25 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal