I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 4 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 5 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 6 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 7 12 nights in Greek islands
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 10 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 11 Classical Music in Milan
- 12 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 14 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 15 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 16 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 17 Pousadas in Portugal
- 18 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 19 Antiques shopping Rome
- 20 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 21 Scotland Trip Planning
- 22 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 23 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 24 Paris food tours?
- 25 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location