I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday in Austria
- 2 First Trip to Europe!
- 3 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 4 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 5 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 6 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Italian Riviera
- 9 Switzerland in mid-April
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 12 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 13 Hamam Istanbul?
- 14 Scotland Trip
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 20 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 21 visa appointment experience
- 22 What to take to Germany
- 23 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 24 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 25 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.