I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family holiday with two toddlers in Southern Europe, October 2015
- 2 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 3 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 4 Family holiday with two toddlers in October
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 7 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 8 How to get from Athens airport to Kalamata
- 9 My summer in Paris
- 10 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 11 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 12 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 13 May or September?
- 14 Milano Linate to Milano Centrale Question
- 15 First Trip to Italy. Need Help on Accommodations in Tuscany
- 16 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 17 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 18 Dingle Slea Head Tour or Coastline Tour
- 19 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 20 Round trip to Bergen question
- 21 IDP for Scotland
- 22 10 Days in Sud Tirol & Dolomites
- 23 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 24 Amsterdam and beyond
- 25 An October day in the Luberon