I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 5 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 11 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 12 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 16 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 17 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 18 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 19 Food tours in Rome?
- 20 Rome Food Tour
- 21 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 22 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 25 Italy and Croatia