I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Dublin for St. Patty's day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 2 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 3 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 4 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 5 ideas for Portugal please
- 6 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 7 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 8 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 9 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 Day on the Rhine
- 12 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 13 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 14 Italy/ Spain in December
- 15 Please help me give good travel advice
- 16 Greek Island honeymoon
- 17 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 18 Spain and Portugal in February
- 19 Spain Itinerary
- 20 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 21 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 22 Has anyone bought real estate in Croatia?
- 23 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 24 Car Rentals in Athens
- 25 One night for dinner in Rome