I have been to Dublin before and didn't see any of the rest of Ireland, so I wanted to do it different this time. I have plenty of family to stay with in Dublin, but my boyfriend and I wanted to venture out and see more of the country.. We'll be arriving in Dublin March 6th till the 19th..
I would like to go to Belfast.. see some of the north.. we're thinking of renting a car.. and we want to be back in Dublin for the St. Patty's day weekend..
Also, he would like to golf at some point..
I would love to hear any suggestions of places to stay, routes to take and things to see on the way!
Thanks a bunch!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 2 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 3 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 4 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 5 London-Paris solo trip
- 6 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 7 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 8 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 9 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 10 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 11 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 12 French Prem Train Fares
- 13 Northern Spain
- 14 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 15 Shoppingin Spain
- 16 Dublin to Dingle?
- 17 To Hampton Court Palace
- 18 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 19 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 20 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 21 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 22 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 23 venice to lucca by car
- 24 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 25 Athens Hotels Plaka