My wife and I will be in Dublin for 5 nights in late October. My wife is running a marathon in Dublin as a Fundraiser for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, so we have events in the city several days and will need to stay in Dublin each night. However, we will have three free days to explore. We'd love to see some castles and maybe a bit of the countryside, but will need to be within a distance where we can return to Dublin at night. Can anyone make any recommendations of things to do both within Dublin and outside (given that we can't stray too far)? Also, can anyone recommend any good tours (preferably private)? We'd really like to get a feel for some of the country's history and beautiful scenery, but I'm not sure how much of that is within a reasonable proximity from Dublin.
As always, we greatly appreciate any feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료 릴 게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 4 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 France Itinerary Advice
- 8 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 9 4 days in Provence in early June
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 Trip to Rome
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 15 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 19 Leather goods in Florence
- 20 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 21 Transportation
- 22 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 23 Things to do in Montpellier
- 24 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck