My wife and I will be in Dublin for 5 nights in late October. My wife is running a marathon in Dublin as a Fundraiser for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, so we have events in the city several days and will need to stay in Dublin each night. However, we will have three free days to explore. We'd love to see some castles and maybe a bit of the countryside, but will need to be within a distance where we can return to Dublin at night. Can anyone make any recommendations of things to do both within Dublin and outside (given that we can't stray too far)? Also, can anyone recommend any good tours (preferably private)? We'd really like to get a feel for some of the country's history and beautiful scenery, but I'm not sure how much of that is within a reasonable proximity from Dublin.
As always, we greatly appreciate any feedback.
Dublin for 5 days- what to do
- 1 Rothenburg ob der tauber
- 2 Want to spend 1 day in London (Approx 12 pm - 12am)
- 3 Best Airline to use from Perth to Amsterdam
- 4 Transfer From US job to UK job...Tips, tricks, etiquette
- 5 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 6 Things to do in Budapest at the evening
- 7 Portugal in September
- 8 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 9 River Palace or Victoria Hotel
- 10 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 11 A full week in The Netherlands
- 12 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 13 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 14 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 15 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 16 Hotel in Naples for two nights
- 17 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 18 Chambermaid tipping
- 19 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 20 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 21 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 22 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 Best Maps for Central Italy
- 25 Trip thru Germany in February.