My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Campervan in Croatia
- 2 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 3 신천지여신 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 17 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 18 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 19 Cell Phone Question
- 20 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe