My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 2 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 3 Should we go to Vienna?
- 4 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Loire Valley itinerary
- 7 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 8 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 11 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 14 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 15 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 16 Naxos hotel question
- 17 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 18 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 19 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 20 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 21 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 22 Renting a car
- 23 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 24 February in Florence
- 25 Cheap Hotel in Prague