My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland 3 day layover
- 2 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 3 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 4 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 5 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 6 Train travel
- 7 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 8 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 9 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 10 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 11 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 12 Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 14 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 15 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 16 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 19 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 20 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 21 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 22 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 23 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 24 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 25 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?