My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Dublin for 5 days mid October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 2 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 3 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Matisse at Tate
- 9 Best mobile operator/plan for Czech Republic + adjacent countries?
- 10 Paris 14th - Hotel Chaplain Rive Gauche, Hotel du Lion, Hotel Sophie Germain, Hotel le Nouvel Orleans
- 11 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 12 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 15 Ireland Southwest
- 16 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 17 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 18 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 19 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 20 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?