My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Dublin for 5 days mid October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 5 Seaside island village in Greece
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Spain itineraries
- 16 Itinerary Help!
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 19 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 22 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 25 Ireland with a Northern Twist