My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 3 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 4 Budapest on a budget
- 5 Seville in late January
- 6 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 7 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 8 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 9 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 10 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 11 3 days to spend in europe
- 12 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 13 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 RFID Protection
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 18 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 19 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 20 Travel WiFi - France
- 21 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 22 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 23 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 24 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help