My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 2 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 3 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 4 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 5 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 6 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 7 Praiano
- 8 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 9 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 10 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 11 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 12 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 13 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 14 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 15 Oporto
- 16 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 17 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 20 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 21 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 22 Porto and vicinity
- 23 Rome to venice
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla