My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Dublin for 5 days mid October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 7 Welcome
- 8 Prague - Tram #22
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 11 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 Three days in Spain
- 14 Location of hotel in Rome
- 15 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 Need advice for this
- 18 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 19 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 20 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 21 one last portugal car rental question
- 22 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions