My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Dublin for 5 days mid October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 7 Is Venice really dirty?
- 8 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 9 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 10 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 15 Best beach town in Italy?
- 16 Cotswold Churches
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 19 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 20 Italy in October 2015
- 21 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 22 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 23 I dream of Europe
- 24 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 25 Backpacking Europe in the Winter