My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Real Medicines
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 13 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Uber vs. TfL
- 16 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 17 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 18 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 21 celticmoon, a quick question
- 22 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 23 What fresh hell is this?
- 24 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 25 Which Train Station in Venice