My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Denmark or Sweden?
- 2 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 3 Trek through Eur
- 4 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 8 Paris hotels
- 9 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 10 London Hotels
- 11 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help