My fiancé and I will be in Dublin October 13 leaving the 18. This is our first time going to Ireland ! We will not have a car and are going to use the bus / train to get around and are spending all five nights in Dublin. We would love some advice on things to do in Dublin as well as nearby cities to visit and good authentic places to eat ! We love seeing old heritage, architecture, beautiful sites, good food and drinks! , and going off the beaten path. We also love the night life since we are both 23 .
we already have an idea of things we want to do but are looking for more suggestions !
- St. Patrick's church, Christ church cathedral, St. Stephens green, Malahide castle, Dublina, Guinness storehouse and the Jameson distillery, kilmainham gaol, Glendalough and Kilkenny.
Any advice is much appreciated !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 2 Edinburgh in March
- 3 Effective Male Enhancement Supplement?
- 4 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 5 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 6 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 7 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 8 Cell phones in France and England
- 9 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 10 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 11 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 12 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 13 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 14 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 15 Naples to Pompeii
- 16 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 17 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 18 Parking in Italy
- 19 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 20 sim card
- 21 Plan Italy trip
- 22 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 23 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 24 apartments florence
- 25 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US